Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive at Salt Lake City airport (SLC) and take the complimentary hotel shuttle bus from airport to hotel. After check-in, you're free to enjoy the city on your own.
- Comfort Inn SLC Airport or similar
Salt Lake City - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: Departing from the hotel, we'll travel along the Wasatch Mountains and pass through land of scorched rocks. These lava fields of barren expanse have been underlain by rhyolite and overlain by basalt over thousands of years.
Next, we'll visit Idaho Falls on the Snake River, which has one of the largest water hydro projects in Idaho. Taking a stroll by the river and you will be overwhelmed by the sound and force of the rushing, cascading water.
We'll spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Country Inn / Dude & Roundup / Travelers Lodge or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton National Park - Jackson - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: Today we'll explore Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the world. Here we'l see the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Fountain Paint Pot Geyser Basin, Midway Geyser Basin, and the most famous one of all, the "Old Faithful" Geyser. There are various wildlife that calls the park its home, such as the bison, moose, and the grizzly bear.
Then we'll continue on to Grand Teton National Park, the tallest peak rises to 13,770 feet and twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers. Next, we'll tour the town of Jackson, beautiful arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area.
We'll spend the night in Pocatello.
- Red Lion Hotel or similar
Pocatello - Salt Lake City - Bryce Canyon National Park
Summary of The Day: We'll start the tour's fourth day by heading to Utah's state capital - Salt Lake City. Here we'll visit the famous Temple Square and learn about the Mormon settlement.
Later in the afternoon, we'll explore Bryce Canyon National Park, which is an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations created by erosion. We'll spend the night in Bryce Canyon City.
- Bryce View Lodge / Days Inn Bryce or similar
Bryce Canyon City - Zion National Park - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, we explore Zion National Park. Experience the dramatic landscape of sculptured canyons and soaring cliffs. We'll stay in Las Vegas overnight.
- Luxor Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon (West or South) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: South Grand Canyon
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Today, take an excursion to this incomparable National Park. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
Your journey begins from stopping by the Magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (own expense). You may also elect to take a airplane ride flight into the Grand Canyon & cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat (own expense).
- Luxor Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Today we'll transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Here, we'll visit the historical landmarks of Hollywood, including Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater, Dolby Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars) and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Holiday Inn Select La Mirada / Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or similar
Disneyland or San Diego City Tour
Summary of The Day: Today you can choose to visit either Disneyland or tour San Diego.
From the mind of Walt Disney, enjoy a full day in Disneyland- a theme park suitable for all ages.
San Diego City Tour
In the morning, drive along the deep blue Pacific Ocean from the hotel to the second largest city in California, San Diego. We will cross the port from downtown by way of the San Diego Bay Bridge onto the beautiful & tranquil Coronado Island. From the center of the island you have expansive views overlooking downtown San Diego, giving you a spectacular overview of the city's architecture. Heading back to downtown, you will pass the Hotel del Coronado.
After lunch the tour will visit the Navy Memorial Park where you can take pictures of the aircraft carriers. If you want to board one, a ticket must be purchased at the passenger's own expense. Next , we'll visit Balboa Park and enjoy the luscious botanical gardens and Spanish Baroque architecture lining the long promenades.
Finally we will reach the birthplace of California - Old Town, where you will feel as if you stepped back in time as you walk among the classic Mexican Pueblos and shops offering many Latin American souvenirs and handicrafts.
- Holiday Inn Select La Mirada / Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or similar
Universal Studios - Transfer Out
Summary of The Day: Experience movie magic at its best. The studio theme park has attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park, with various shows and performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the sets and uncover the behind-the-scenes secrets of legendary films in the studio tour.
After the tour, we'll transfer to Los Angeles (LAX) airport.
- Please arrange your air-ticket departure from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 11:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $888.00||USD $765.00||USD $763.00||USD $1,358.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary hotel shuttle service for pickup and LAX airport drop off
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to above mentioned national parks (Grand Canyon excludes)
- Professional tour escort
- Ground transportation
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide and driver (min. USD 7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Ride: $220.00/person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee, Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride: $159.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee, including lunch)
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Disneyland : $95.00-$119.00/Adult; $89.00-$113.00/Child(3-9) (Price is subject to final confirmation)(Mandatory fee. Please purchase the tickets from tour guide.)
- San Diego City Tour : $68.00/Adult; $58.00/Child (2-12)(Mandatory fee)
- Universal Studios: $100.00-$120.00/Adult; $94.00-$114.00/Child(3-9)(Price is subject to final confirmation)(Mandatory fee. Please purchase the tickets from tour guide.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please DO confirm the hotel information and price in writing three days before the departure date. Otherwise, Tours4Fun will reserve the right to adjust the hotel and charge surcharge according to the real price. Customers who will stay in Las Vegas hotel must pay the entire fee when check-in if they book the tour within 3 workdays and they will not enjoy the group discount.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4Fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4Fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7