Los Angeles -Las Vegas - St. George
Summary of The Day: We'll depart from Los Angeles in the morning and begin our pleasant journey. Pass through Mojave Desert and enjoy the barren landscape decorated by Joshua trees! We'll arrive in Las Vegas at noon. After Las Vegas, we'll continue our journey to St. George and stay overnight.
- Passengers who join the tour from Las Vegas, please meet your tour guide by the second floor elevator in Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus Casino Las Vegas
- Virgin River Mesquite or similar
Glen Canyon - Horseshoe Bend - Antelope Canyon - Monument Valley
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a scenic ride on the Colorado Plateau this morning as we travel towards Glen Canyon Dam, which holds back Lake Powell. Lake Powell is nation's second-largest artificial lake surrounded by 96 side canyons.
After a brief stop at Glen Canyon Visitor Center, we'll drive to Horseshoe Bend - one of the top ten locations in America for photography! We take a tribal jeep and follow a Navajo Guide into the canyon, inside colorful layers of canyon looks like abstract painting in the shape of wave all the unique view is resulting from the monsoon floods have created this beautiful spiral-shaped canyon over time.
Afterwards, drive to Antelope Canyon, one of the top ten sites in the world for photography! Step inside this unique canyon to see the dazzling, wave-like formations of the walls. After lunch, we continue our trip to Monument Valley, where huge rock columns stand high! Here, you may take a jeep tour to explore more about the valley (own expense).
We'll stay overnight in Blanding, Utah.
- Quality Inn Blanding Utah or similar
Arches National Park - Temple Square - State House of Utah - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll head to the Arches National Park, where you can enjoy seeing world’s highest concentration of natural sandstone arches. Thousands of years of erosion by ice, water, and wind have created this unique landscape.
Then we'll drive to Salt Lake City in the afternoon and visit Temple Square and the Utah State Capital Building.
- Rodeway Inn Downtown / or similar
Jackson - Grand Teton - Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: We'll drive through part of Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming before arriving at Jackson Hole. Enjoy the picturesque view along the way. The Elk Antler Arches is a must-see! After lunch we are headed to Grand Teton National Park following the road that runs along Snake River. Snow covered mountains, shimmering alpine lakes and abundant wildlife together make Grand Teton seem like its right out of a fairytale!
Our next stop is Yellowstone National Park. We'll take you to see the most impressive spots including Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Old Faithful, and West Thumb Geyser Basin, and much more!
We'll stay overnight in West Yellowstone
- Thermal features in Yellowstone are surrounded by board walks, each attraction takes averagely 30 minutes to walk, please wear walking shoes.
- White Buffalo / Yellowstone Country Inn / Dude Roundup / Travelers Lodge or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Provo
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a full-day adventure in Yellowstone today! We appreciate the elegance of Yellowstone, such as fascinating Yellowstone Lake, Fishing Bridge, and thundering Upper Falls. Keep your camera ready and look out for elk herds, buffaloes, and even bald eagles!
We'll stay overnight in Provo, the second largest city in Utah.
- Days Inn Provo or similar
Bryce Canyon National Park - Zion National Park - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head to Bryce Canyon National Park to discover the spectacular view of reddish-orange colored sandstone formation, called hoodoos. Then we'll drive to Zion National Park to sight-see Zion’s unique wildlife and plants, and the holly Zion Mountains.
Then we'll drive to Las Vegas.
- Monte Carlo or similar
West Rim - Hoover Dam
Summary of The Day: We are headed to the Grand Canyon - the most famous of the seven World’s Natural Wonders. The epic view is created by erosion and time, and inspiring. Take a helicopter and boat tour to see more of Grand Canyon. Head to Hoover Dam in the afternoon, where you can oversee Lake Mead, on the way back to Las Vegas.
- Monte Carlo or similar
Chocolate Factory - Cactus Botanical Garden - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We'll head to Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens before leaving Las Vegas. Be sure to sample a piece of fresh-made chocolate and enjoy sightseeing the Cactuses Garden. Then we'll drive to Tanger Outlets in Barstow to enjoy some discounted shopping. Carrying multiple top brands in the world, Tanger Outlets will not disappoint you.
In the evening we'll return to Los Angeles.
If you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas, please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing your reservation. However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll forgo the tour to the Tanger Outlet Center.
If you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas, you will visit the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden in the morning. Afterwards, you will be transferred to the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, conveniently close to the McCarran International Airport.
Drop-off in Los Angeles:
The tour normally returns to Los Angeles between 6:30pm - 7:00pm, but there may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxis can be arranged for USD 10 and takes about 10 minutes. Please book your flight after 2:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $648.00||USD $432.00||USD $441.00||USD $998.00||USD $468.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $150.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Los Angeles airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.):
- Monument Valley Navajo Jeep Tour: $50.00/person
- Yellowstone+Grand Teton+Monument Valley+Antelope Canyon+Bryce+Zion+Arch+Great Salt Lake+Fuel Surcharge: $100.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person (According to the weather)
- Las Vegas Night Tour & High Roller: $75/adult; $60.00/child(4-12)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter: $159.00/person(For those choose Grand Canyon West)
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $129.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/Person(Grand Canyon West option. Mandatory fee including admission fee, one lunch and transportation.)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Las Vegas Show: Please check with tour guide(tickets for KA, Believe, Le Reve, Fantasy, Zumanity, O, David Copperfield, Zarkana, Blue Man, The Beatles Love)
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN: $364.00/Adult; $344.00/Child(2-11)(Take off from Las Vegas, stop at South Rim and then take shuttle to the view point. You can enjoy the West Rim view during flight back to Las Vegas. )
- Las Vegas buffet lunch: $14.99/Adult; $9.99/Child(5-12)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for Tours4Fun guests
All passengers in this tour lodging in Circus Circus Hotel will receive a $100-value Super Gift Pack each!
★2 Hot Entertainments at World’s Largest Indoor Theme Park in Circus Circus Hotel, $30 value!
★2 Normal Entertainments at World’s Largest Indoor Theme Park in Circus Circus Hotel, $20 value!
★Famous show by World’s Largest Permanent Circus in Circus Circus Hotel, $10 value!
★Discounts for a variety of restaurants and shops within the hotel, $20 + value!
★Free WIFI and Kettle using in Circus Circus Hotel, $20 value!
(The special offers listed above are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide.)
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim, if you choose not to visit these two attractions, you will need to pay a USD 30/person for free explore fees.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 5 days(working days) prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days(working days) prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $200.00/person penalty fee.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun reserves the rights to adjust the itinerary, if the attractions are closed during holidays or due to weather. The final itinerary is subject to reconfirmation. Please check more details of the itinerary with your guide during the trip.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Liliana.Susanti(0)Useful01/04/2017Good Service ( Verified Purchased )
I am Happy and comfortable with the intinerray, Ms Diana as our guide made our trip not bored and interesting. The itinerary didn't made us tired, price is worthed. Very recomanded
Liliana.Susanti(0)Useful11/05/2016excellent Tour ( Verified Purchased )
We join the tour on September 2016, we are so happy and comfortable during the tour, Ms Diana as our guide, she was exceptional knowledgeable, helpful and never make us bored. We are very recomanded this tour
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
In the morning of Day 3, we'll head to the Arches National Park, where you can enjoy seeing world’s highest concentration of natural sandstone arches. Thousands of years of erosion by ice, water, and wind have created this unique landscape.
Our tour guide will arrange enough time for you to sightsee and take photos there.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
I am interested in this tour when I visit the US next year. May I know what are the available tour dates for April and May 2017? 10/05/2016 07:09:08
Thanks for your inquiry.
According to our experience, the 2017 schedule of Yellowstone tour will be released in February, you are more than welcome to visit our website then.
You can find the departure date in the calender in‘Book Now’ section on the itinerary page.
Customer Service Rep
We are planning a visit in US in December 2016. We will arrive to LA on December 23. And we are really intrested with your 8 days tour around yellow stone and grand canyon, Product Code: 2-63147. We are wondering, is it still available for December 27? And could you provide us with the detail of hotels and transportation will be provided with it? 09/11/2016 01:17:16
Thanks for your inquiry.
At the moment this tour has been sold out for 2016.
Alternatively we can offer you some of our winter Yellowstone tours that offer a few dates in the month of December:
Customer Service Rep
We are planning a visit in US with our grandson. We will arrive to LA on October 22. which tour are still available starting at this time of the year?. What is included in the price of the tour.
Joseph klein 08/14/2016 17:28:14
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
Regrettably, the tour only has 2 dates available for October and most of our Yellowstone tours do not run past mid October each season.
Customer Service Rep
If you wish to opt out of Day 8's itinerary, you will need to clearly note in "Reservation Request" area while making the reservation for us to confirm your reservation accordingly.
Usually the tour arrives back to Las Vegas from visiting Grand Canyon West at around 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm on Day 7 (without any unpredictable delays).
For skipping the Day 8, there will be no discount and the total tour price remains unchanged.
Thank you very much.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
I am Happy and comfortable with the intinerray, Ms Diana as our guide made our trip not bore .. Read MoreBy Liliana.Susanti On 01/04/2017 05:57:19
We join the tour on September 2016, we are so happy and comfortable during the tour, Ms Dian .. Read MoreBy Liliana.Susanti On 11/05/2016 15:48:21