Bay Area - Sacramento - Elko
Summary of The Day: Before venturing into the Sierra Nevada we will stop over in Sacramento for a quick tour of the California State Capitol, then climb upward and onward to Reno, the Biggest Little City in the World, staying overnight in Elko, Nevada.
- Golden Country Inn Elko or similar
Elko - Grand Teton - Jackson
Summary of The Day: Today we'll visit the Snake River Canyon in Idaho, then head to the Wild West town of Jackson. Next we'll travel through the awe-inspiring landscapes of Grand Teton National Park. Accommodations for the evening are located in Jackson, Wyoming.
- Bradin Iron Inn or similar
Jackson - Yellowstone National Park - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: We'll spend the entire day touring Yellowstone National Park's myriad natural wonders: Old Faithful, Yellowstone Falls, Yellowstone Lake, Mammoth Hot Springs and much, much more! The park is also the largest wildlife habitat in the United States - grizzly bear, wolf, bison and elk sightings are common.
- Clarion Inn Pocatello or similar
Pocatello - Salt Lake City - Arches National Park - Moab
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll make our way to Salt Lake City, where a friendly Mormon missionary will lead us on a tour of Temple Square, headquarters of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Then we'll drive to spiritually invigorating Arches National Park, starting overnight in Moab, Utah.
- Super8 Moab or similar
Canyonlands - Bryce Canyon - Kanab
Summary of The Day: We'll get up early in the morning to see the sunrise at Canyonlands (own expense), then walk the trails in Bryce Canyon. Later in the day we'll arrive at Little Hollywood in Kanab, where you can enjoy some local fare at the Chuckwagon Cowboy Cookout (own expense).
- Royal Inn & Suite Kanab or similar
Lake Powell - Horseshoe Bend - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Optional tours scheduled on Day 6 include the beautiful and mysterious Antelope Canyon and a boat tour of Lake Powell. In the intervening hours we'll take you to Horseshoe Bend to see the Colorado River at its most captivating. We'll spend the night in Las Vegas.
- Flamingo Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Our city tour of LA includes Hollywood Bowl, the Chinese Theatre, Olvera Street, Walt Disney Concert Hall, and Chinatown.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Theme park options
Summary of The Day: Choice 1: Disneyland Or California Adventure (Choose One or Both Option)
[Option A - Disneyland Park (Optional)]
Enter a magical kingdom where you can sail with pirates, explore exotic jungles, meet fairytale princesses, dive under the ocean and rocket through the stars—all in the same day!
[Option B - California Adventure Park (Optional)]
At Disney's California Adventure Park, you'll get to visit Buena Vista Street, Condor Flats, Grizzly Peak, Hollywood Land, A Bug's Land, Pacific Wharf, Paradise Pier and Cars Land. Take a ride on California Screamin', the Twilight Zone Tower or Terror and the Grizzly River Run. These rides will give you a rush of adrenaline. Don't miss out on the Pixar Play Parade. You are in for a fun surprise!
[Option C - Both Parks (Optional: One Day - Two Parks Hopper Ticket)]
Choice 2: San Diego Tour(Optional) - Sea World or Balboa Park
[Option D - San Diego Tour (Optional) + Sea World (Optional)]
Come celebrate the wonders of the sea at SeaWorld® San Diego. Experience the amazing Shamu show, and thrilling rides like Journey to Atlantis®, Shipwreck Rapids® and Wild Arctic®. Dive into the world of sea turtles at Turtle Reef, an attraction featuring a 280,000-gallon aquarium with up to 60 threatened sea turtles, an interactive game that teaches kids about the threats turtles face in the wild, a map that tracks rehabilitated turtles and an exciting ride called Riptide Rescue.
[Option E - San Diego Tour (Optional) + Balboa Park (Self-guided)]
Enjoy the San Diego tour with Boat Cruise (Optional). Enjoy free time in Balboa Park, the largest urban park in the United States.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real movie studio, and Los Angeles' best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that's fun for the whole family.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Los Angeles - San Francisco Bay Area
Summary of The Day: We'll pass by the campus of UCLA, entering Beverly Hills by way of Sunset Blvd. Highlights include Rodeo Drive and Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, a popular filming spot. We'll stop over at Santa Monica Beach and Pier, then make our way back to downtown LA to see Avila Adobe, the oldest standing residence in Los Angeles (built in 1818); and Olvera Street, a traditional marketplace filled with various leather goods and Mexican arts and crafts. Our epic journey will end in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Customer wishing to end their tour in LA may take a flight departing from Los Angeles International Airport. Drop-off service is not included in the display price.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $968.00||USD $845.00||USD $836.00||USD $1,488.00||USD $808.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room as each room is equipped with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Child price applies when 0-9 years old child stay in the room as third or forth customer.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at chosen location
- 9-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to national parks except which mentioned in "excludes"
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach (minibus or van for smaller groups)
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- Yellowstone Bear World: $15.00/person(Mandatory)
- Canyonlands-sunrise: $15.00/person
- Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout : Adult$25/person；kid$15/person
- Vegas! The Show: Regular: $90.00/Person; VIP: $110.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35/person
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $65.00/person
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult$48.00/person;Kid(12-)$35.00/person
- San Diego Bay Cruise: Adult$22.00/person；Kid$11.00/person
- San Diego City Tour : adult$65.00/person; kid$55.00/person
- San Diego City Tour plus Balboa Park: Adult$65.00/person;Kid$55.00/person(Balboa Park contains many free activities. )
- San Diego City Tour plus SeaWorld : Adult$130.00/person;Kid(3-9)$120.00/person(Adult$140.00/person;Kid(3-9)$130.00/person)
- California Adventure: $94.00-$118.00/Adult; $88.00-$112.00/Child(3-9) (Price is subject to final confirmation)
- Disneyland : $94.00-$118.00/Adult; $88.00-$112.00/Child(3-9) (Price is subject to final confirmation)
- Universal Studios: $94.00-$109.00/Adult; $88.00-$103.00/Child(3-9)(Price is subject to final confirmation)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Weather conditions from October to April or May may have an impact on the tour itinerary.The local tour operator reserves the right to change the itinerary in situations where the passengers' safety is compromised. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Yellowstone tours in the summer fill up quickly, so please book your tour at least 1-2 months in advance.
- Confirmation for bookings made with Tours4Fun is normally sent via email within 1-2 business days of placing the order.
- We suggest that you book your flight after you receive email confirmation from us. Tours4Fun is not responsible for the cost of cancelled flights booked prematurely.
- Passengers under 21 years of age wishing to join the Las Vegas tours must be accompanied by an adult (21 and older).
- For more assured travel plans, please arrive at the pick-up location ten minutes early.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT taking pictures on the stairway, bring the camera tripod and climbing when visiting Antelope Canyon. Please do follow after the Indian guide. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be send back to bus without refund.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7