Summary of The Day: Enjoy a fantastic day of wine, cheese, and chocolate with a lovely Yarra Valley wine tour! Departing from Melbourne we'll head off to sate our sweet tooth with a visit to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice-Creamery for free chocolate samples and to see these amazing chocolatiers at work!
Then we'll visit a gourmet farm at the Gateway Estate to sample a delicious range of relishes, preserved and strawberry liqueurs along a platter of local fruit and cheese. For an extra fee you can also pick your own strawberries.
Next up, we'll visit the Napoleone Brewery and Cider House to enjoy a generous sample of ciders and ales made onsite at this rustic cellar door in the heart of the valley. From here we'll travel to the Dominque Portet Winery to sample wines produced by this 10th generation winemaking family with a strong French influence. Become a Petanque (French for Bocce!) champion for a day and win a bottle of wine!
On to a scrumptious 2-course light lunch at Rochford Winery, where we'll enjoy another fantastic tasting. Finally, we'll arrive at our last winery: Killara Estate. We'll finish the day with tasty shared afternoon platters, Italian inspired wines and some of the best views in the Yarra Valley.
The tour normally starts at 7:20am and ends at 6:00pm.
* You must be at least 18 years old to join the tour.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
A professional, entertaining tour guide
Courtesy inner city accommodation pick-up and drop-off
Please note that customers should be waiting out the front of the selected pickup location at least 10 minutes before departure.
If you cannot find your desired pickup location, please note your own hotel location when booking and we will confirm it for you.
A baby seat can be provided if requested.
There are no luggage storage facilities on day tours, please do not bring your luggage with you. Luggage may be stored with your accommodation provider for the day.
Due to limited luggage restrictions, pushers and prams are not permitted on tour.
What to bring: Water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, warm and cool clothing, rain jacket, camera and a sense of adventure!
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.