Frankfurt - Wurzburg - Wertheim Village - Frankfurt
Summary of The Day: Former bishop’s residence Wurzburg counts among the oldest and most beautiful cities in Germany. We’ll tour the precious Wurzburg Residenz, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
During our tour of the Residence we will see the magnificent staircase with the brilliant ceiling fresco by Tiepolo. The rooms and halls of the Residence display a unique baroque splendor.
Afterwards we'll tour the city you will see the Old Bridge graced by characteristic statues of the saints, and Wurzburg Cathedral, the fourth-largest Romanesque church in Germany. We'll also tour the mighty fortress Marienberg, seat of the Prince Bishops for nearly 500 years, which now houses the Mainfrankisches Museum and boasts one of the largest art collections in the country.
After our tour of Wurzburg we’ll take you to Wertheim Village, a popular outlet shopping venue offering global brand names at fabulous savings.
We normally return to the meeting point in Frankfurt at around 6:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 years of age and under
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Live commentary in English and German
Guided tour as per itinerary
Wurzburg Residenz and Fortress Marienberg entrance fees
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.