Summary of The Day: Sit back and relax while we do the driving! We will visit both the Warehouse and Hollywood Districts in Woodinville's wine country with this all-inclusive tour. Look for our mini coach at any one of the hotels listed below. Enjoy roughly 40 minutes at each winery, giving you a chance to taste, ask questions of the local sommelier, or buy your favorite. After visiting two wineries, it's time to grab a bite to eat at one of the celebrated local eateries in the Hollywood District. After lunch, we'll hit the road again and head out to the Warehouse District for more tastings.
Woodinville Wine Country is home to over 100 wineries and tasting rooms representing every appellation in Washington.From the historic and beautiful grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle to the quaint boutique wineries where you are likely to have the winemaker themselves pour you a glass of his or her finest blend, a wonderful variety of wine tasting experiences awaits you.
Schedule of the Day:
- Columbia Winery - 12:00pm-12:35pm
- Chateau Ste. Michelle - 12:40pm-1:25pm
- Hollywood District - 1:30pm-3:10pm
- Warehouse District - 3:20pm-4:20pm
Times are for your reference only
Chateau Ste. Michele is closed on select dates for their Concert Series events; contact us for updated closure dates. We will still run the tour on these dates, but you will not be able to taste wine at Chateau Ste. Michele..
Tasting fees are not included and may be $10.00-$15.00/person.
Approximate Hotel Drop-off Locations & Times:
- Sheraton Seattle - 5:50pm
- Westin Seattle - 5:55pm
- Crowne Plaza Seattle - 6:00pm
- EMP Museum - 6:10pm
If we do not meet our minimum for the departure time/date that you have selected, we will reschedule your reservation to another date/time.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.