Summary of The Day: Welcome to the Big Apple! When you arrive in New York City, our guide will meet you at the airport and transport you to your hotel. We only offer one transfer per room, per order. There will be additional fees for each pick-ups and transfers requested.
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00 pm can be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. Or you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion (own expense, USD 10.00/person)
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30 pm will have a chance to join New York Night TOur after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- Hilton East Brunswick / Hyatt Regency Princeton or similar
Woodbury Common / New York Free Day
Summary of The Day: You can choose one of the t options for today’s itinerary:
Option A: Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Today we'll depart from the hotel to the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, the largest outlet in New York State with more than 200 brand name shops within the area. Feel free to enjoy your shopping time until 3:30pm, then transfer back to hotel.
Option B: New York City Flexibility Tour
Do you want to experience landmarks such as Grand Central Station and see Broadway shows? Do whatever you like at whatever pace you like! This option is completely self-guided and you will have the freedom to see whatever you like in New York City.
You will be transferred to Chinatown at about 8:00am. You will then have free time to visit this city by yourself. Please return to Chinatown before 5:30 pm to catch your hotel transfer.
- Hilton East Brunswick / Hyatt Regency Princeton or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today we'll see the many iconic sites of New York City! First, we'll head to the Empire State Building and step into the Observation Deck (admission not included), where we'll receive a beautiful view of the Central Park. Then, we'll have a chance to take a sightseeing cruise tour (admission not included) on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Then we'll visit such attractions as the USS Intrepid (admission not included), Wall Street, Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, Times Square, Madame Tussauds (admission not included) and Metropolitan Museum of Art (admission not included). We'll also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center.
- Hilton East Brunswick / Hyatt Regency Princeton or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today, we will visit Philadelphia, where the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated and adopted. We will also see the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions!
Today we'll explore the U.S. capital. First we'll visit the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials, before heading to the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution (admission not included), located in the area called National Mall.
Because the White House remains closed to the public, we will be only take photos from its outside. Along the way, you will see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, and the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. We can also visit United States Capitol inside if the admission is available.
- Ramada Plaza / Holiday Inn Gaithersburg or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin with a drive through hilly Pennsylvania and New York, on your way to Corning in Upstate New York. There you'll have the option of visiting the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will make your way to the majestic Niagara Falls, where you will take the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride (seasonal, own expense) and watch a Niagara IMAX movie (own expense). You can choose either to stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration or have an in-depth tour that includes visits to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara (own expense).
- Holiday inn Buffalo International Airport / Adam's Mark Buffalo or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll cross the border into Canada and explore the other half of Niagara Falls. Here you may explore on your own, see an IMAX films about the falls' history (own expense), and head to the top of the Skylon Tower (admission not included) where you can also enjoy lunch. After lunch, we'll head to Toronto and visit the financial district, City Hall, the Ontario Parliament Buildings, Toronto University and the CN Tower (admission not included).
- Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will leave the hotel for the Thousand Islands. Thousand Islands, located between America and Canada, which has 1864 individual islands sparkling over the lake. Here, guests will have the chance to cruise around the Thousand Islands Lake, appreciate the fabulous nature views (seasonal, own expense).
Afterwards, we will travel to the Capital of Canada, Ottawa. Here we will visit the National War Memorial, Parliament buildings and Peace Tower. Canada’s Parliament buildings are commonly viewed as the one of the most magnificent government centers in the world with firm stone exterior and vivid setting on the cliffs! The buildings consist of the House of Commons, the Library of Parliament, the Hall of Honor, the Senate, and the impressive Peace Tower.
After a short stay, we'll head to Montreal, which is the second largest city of Canada. Also, the famous Olympic Tower is located here, it remains as the most famous landmark of Montreal. In addition, we'll visit the Notre-Dame Basilica (outside) and the Old Montreal. We'll have dinner in Chinatown, bringing a happy ending to the day!
- Hotel Gouverneur Trois-Riveres / Best Western Plus Hotel Universel Drummondville or similar
Montreal - Quebec - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will go to another beautiful French style city: Quebec. As you wander past period buildings along cobblestone streets, enjoy the area’s boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants. A visit to Palace Royale is like a step back in time to the early days of New France. Take some time to visit the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and you will see a large number of pieces of art.
You will also have chance to take pictures with the world’s most photographed hotel Château Frontenac and the Parliament Building as well as enjoy an authentic French cuisine. After that, we will have a short stay at duty-free stores, then head to Boston, the cultural rich city in American history. You will be recommended with its famous fresh lobsters feast - get excited!
- Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel and Conference Center / Holiday Inn Tewksbury Andover or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head to Cambridge to visit the oldest campus in America, Harvard University. Do not forget to take pictures with the statue of Mr. John Harvard. Also, we'll visit another Ivy League school: MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
Then we'll enjoy a Boston city tour, stopping at Copley Square to see the old Trinity Church and the modern John Hancock Building. Follow the Freedom Trail so you can spot the Boston Common, the golden top Massachusetts State House and many other attractions. You can also take a Boston harbor cruise and enjoy the fantastic view of this historic city (own expense).
Domestic flights: Baggage claim
International flights: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
We offer free airport pick-up to every person (no reservation restriction).
JFK, LGA and EWR Airport pick-up is available between 8:30am and 10:00pm (flight arrival time). Tour guide will wait till 10:00pm. Please do not arrive later than 10:00pm.
You may choose one free airport pick-up service prior to the departure day between 8:30am and 10:00pm (flight arrival time) from either JFK or LGA and we will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354).
Customers who do not need airport pick-up service, can meet the tour guide at Flushing (133-35 Roosevelt Avenue Flushing, NY 11354) before 5:00pm or Chinatown (87 Bowery (2nd Floor), New York, NY 10013) before 6:00pm and then can be transferred to hotel for free. Please contact your tour guide to confirm specific pick-up time in advance.
If you book this tour with specific pre-extension hotel located in NYC/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30am - 10:00pm, EWR: 9:00am - 10:00pm). Please contact us for quotation if you need pre-extension hotel.
Tour will end around noon, we will transfer you to Boston Airport. Please book a flight departing from BOS after 1:30pm or you can choose to leave from New York. Please book a flight departing from JFK/LGA/EWR airports after 8:00pm.
*We offer two drop-off locations for guests who do not wish to be dropped-off at the airport:
- In front of Hilton Hotel: 135-20 39th Ave, Queens, NY 11354 (5:00pm)
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery, New York, NY 10013 (6:00pm)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be subject to actual situation.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $899.00||USD $611.00||USD $467.00||USD $1,185.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $485.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Children under 2 yrs old without a seat are for free. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares between your home and New York airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person, this fee also need to be paid for the first day)
- Admissions or optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Person
- Liberty Cruise : $36.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(65+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $28.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Washington Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)(Chinese Dinner)
- Niagara in-depth sightseeing: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Available from April or May to late October depending on each year's weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 11/30/2016.)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Toronto Dinner: $28.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $28.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $14.50/Adult; $11.00/Child; $14.50/Senior(65+)
- CN Tower: $36.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(3-12); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Skylon Tower: $14.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (Ages 3-12); $14.00/Senior(65+)
- Thousand Islands Lunch: $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(65+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $27.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(65+)(Unavailable in winter. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- Quebec City In-Depth Tour: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- French Banquet: $38.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $38.00/Senior(65+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Person
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please note:
Guests who forgo the New York City Tour with the group to explore the city on their own and still need transportation between New York City and the hotel must pay a $20.00/Person fee(round trip: $40.00/person). If you don't pay this fee, you must arrange your own transportation in New York City that day.
- We strongly recommended that passengers buy travel insurance.
- We strongly recommend you should contact airline and your local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up arrangement before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- A visa is not required for U.S. citizens, however, we ask guests please bring their Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended; children, ages 18 and under only required to bring a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according authorities for detailed requirements.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We are a couple from Singapore and it will be our first time to US. We are considering between 1) 9-Day U.S. East Coast & Canada Deluxe Shopping Tour: Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Toronto, Thousand Islands & Quebec (Product Code: 23-89577) and 2) 9-Day East Coast Tour to NY, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Boston & Niagara Falls (with NY airport transfer) (Product Code: 82-2993). Other than the fact that Tour 1 includes Canada, can you let us know what other differences there are? Since they are both 9 days long, does it mean that option 1 is less 'in depth' and more rushed given that it includes Canada? We would also like to know if there are any differences between the two packages in terms of quality of hotel, etc.
We will return to New York after the trip to tour New York on our own so we are less keen on spending too much time in New York. Which tour package will be better for us in that aspect?
Thanks! 04/10/2016 05:53:59
Tour 23-89577 will visit Canada but tour 82-2993 will not, this is the major difference between these two tours. tour 82-2993 offers visiting Atlantic City and Yale University but tour 23-89577 does not. The arrangement for the US part is very similar.
Since both tour will include 1-day New York city tour, you can consider based on the difference between them.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7