Summary of The Day: This is an exciting day out designed to make the most of your visit to Launceston. Our early departure allows us maximum time to fit in all the great adventures of the day.
First up is an excursion to the Natureworld Wildlife Park at Bicheno. Here we have the opportunity to get up close and personal with a diverse range of wildlife including Tasmanian Devils, Koalas, Quolls and Tiger Snakes.
Next we'll head to Wineglass Bay, voted many times amongst the Top 10 beaches in the world. It is a dazzling white sandy beach, shaped like a Wineglass, brilliant water colours, remote and pristine. Often seals, dolphins, wallabies are all spotted enjoying Wineglass Bay. This beautiful beach is only accessible via boat or foot!
Once inside Freycinet National Park we'll head straight for the Wineglass Bay Lookout (approx. 1.5 hours return walk). From the lookout you will have the choice to continue onto Wineglass Bay Beach (approx. 3 hr total return) or return from the Lookout and continue with our guide to explore – Cape Tourville “Great Short Walk”, Sleepy Bay & Honeymoon Bay. Time permitting we stop at the remote shores of Friendly Beaches before leaving the East Coast and heading for Launceston.
On the return to Launceston we will stop at Ross Historic Village and visit the famous Ross Bakery, home to Kiki’s Kitchen, which inspired the bakery in "Kiki's Delivery Service." It is just a short detour and a great way to finish up the day before arriving back to Launceston around 7:00pm.
Airport drop offs to Launceston Airport are possible on request and it is also possible to add a bus connection to arrive to Hobart at the end of the day. Please inquire with our staff.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
What to Bring
Sensible shoes for walking
A variety of warm & weatherproof clothing
Hat & Sunscreen
Large water bottle, snacks, lunch (or buy it on the day)
Sense of adventure!
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.