San Francisco - Sonoma - Napa - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Get VIP treatment on this Wine Lover's Wine Country Tour!
On our luxury vehicle equipped with premium captain seats, you will enjoy additional rear A/C for extra comfort, extra head room, and a sound system. Here's your chance to find out if you are still a novice or an expert in identifying the perfect wine. This tour takes you to the Napa Wine Regions such as Carneros, Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena, Yountville or Stags Leap, and/or the Sonoma Valley for exclusive wine tasting. Most wineries offer complimentary wine tasting, but some charge a minimal fee of $5.00 or $10.00.
Our tour guide, a connoisseur of wine, will guide you in deciding which would be the best wineries to stop by. He or she will also inform you on good deals, it you wish to buy or ship wine home. California has approximately 1,400 Wineries and 650 of them are located in Napa and Sonoma. Our shortlisted wineries give you a chance to experience variety of wines, a great service, good facilities, fantastic scenery, and overall a very satisfying experience in these wonderful wine counties. Our list of shortlisted wineries may change time to time, as we discover better wineries in California's wine estate.
- Wineries are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
*This tour meets a minimum number of 4 passengers. In case we are unable to meet the minimum number on a tour we will touch base with you. Thanks for your understanding.|
*Adult age: 11 and older
*Child age: under 11(Minimum age for tours is 18 months)
- Complimentary Pick-ups + Drop-offs at all Fisherman Wharf and Downtown Hotels (Please note your hotel location in the comments column when booking)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- A picnic lunch at one of the wineries on the tour
- Wine tasting fees at 2 wineries & picnic lunch included
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and San Francisco airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Tips for tour guide/driver(15% recommended)
- Additional wine tasting fees
- Cancellation and change Policy:
Cancellation or amendment made seven days or less before departure date, 100% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made within 8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date, 50% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made within 15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date, 25% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made thirty or more days prior to departure date, 15% of reservation cost or $30/person penalty fee will be charged, whichever is greater.
From 3/1/2017, this tour cannot be refunded once reservation confirmed.
- Baggage allowance policy:
This tour don't expect our guests to have luggage (suitcases and such). If guests do, they need to notify us 48 hours in advance and the luggage policy should apply.
- We offer pick-up at major hotels in downtown San Francisco or Fisherman's Wharf area. Please note your hotel location in the comments column when booking. We will then confirm the availability for you.
- Pick-up time is from 8:00 am to 9:00 am. Please arrive at the pick-up location 10-15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- As a courtesy to fellow passengers, it's important to be on time. If clients are late or miss a scheduled pick-up time for the tour, please contact our office IMMEDIATELY. An alternative pick-up location may be arranged at the customer's expense, subject to availability. Any guest who misses their tour entirely will forfeit their seat on the tour. No refunds will be issued.
- For child under 8 years old:
Please note that for your child's safety, we require you to bring a child safety seat or booster seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4' 9" or 144 cm in height as dictated by California State Law. You will be required to provide your own child seat on all motor vehicle tours. Failure to provide a seat for your child will result in forfeiture of your seats on the tour without refund. If your child is 8 years or older or 4’9” in height you do not need to provide a child seat, however, please let us know.
- We will assess a cleaning fee of up to $100 for any passenger who permanently stains or renders this vehicle temporarily unfit for passengers due to spillage of any substance such that the vehicle must be taken out of service and cleaned.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Daisey(10)Useful05/12/2011Enjoyable Tour!! ( Verified Purchased )
Your tour guide Jack was great. The tour was special. We have told everyone to go on your tours when they go to San Francisco.
Ray(11)Useful05/12/2011Great Tour!!! ( Verified Purchased )
Just wanted to drop you a line to thank you again for a great tour. Your knowledge was great and really added to the experience. Wonder if the gals drank all the wine that night! Hope things are going well. Back to the same ole same old her...e at work in Atlanta. Take care. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
How long do we stay each winery? 11/16/2013 07:07:15
We will do our best to arrange the tour to include a visit to one of the Joseph Phelps vineyards for the tour.
You will spend approximately 2 1/2 hours at 2-3 wine locations.
Below is a list of the likely wineries the tour will stop at for a visit:
Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
Chateau St. Jean
Schug Carneros Estate Winery
VJB Vineyards and Cellars
Valley of the Moon
V. Sattui Winery
Vintage 1870 Winery
Mumm Napa Sparkling Wines
Madonna Estate Winery
Please include the name of the winery you most wish to visit in the comments section when placing your reservation online to allow us to try to pre-arrange a stop at your preferred winery as part of the tour's itinerary.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Your tour guide Jack was great. The tour was special. We have told everyone to go on your to .. Read MoreBy Daisey On 05/12/2011 22:02:33
Just wanted to drop you a line to thank you again for a great tour. Your knowledge was great .. Read MoreBy Ray On 05/12/2011 01:30:53