London - Windsor Castle - Stonehenge - Bath - London
Summary of The Day: We'll depart London and head to Windsor to see the magical Windsor Castle!
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, perched high above the River Thames just outside of London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. We shall be amongst the first people to enter Windsor Castle so you can see for yourself the splendor of St. George's Chapel and the sumptuous State Apartments. Windsor itself is a pretty town full of traditional shops and historic pubs. Shakespeare is said to have written his play The Merry Wives of Windsor in one of them!
Next, we'll see the most famous prehistoric monument in the world! Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to Pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40-ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
Our final stop is Bath, a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following our panoramic tour of the city, there will be time to visit Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge overlooking the River Avon cascading over the weir. And you can shop, explore or take afternoon tea in the Pump Rooms while listening to the string quartet.
We return to London at approximately 8:30pm.
Earliest hotel pick-up starts at 6:55am. The tour will depart from Victoria Coach Station gate 16 at 8:15am and will end at Victoria as well.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and older
* Child: 3-16 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day-to-day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Admissions to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Baths
Professional tour guide
Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
Free walking tour of Bath
Complimentary hotel pick-up
Free Wi-Fi on board
Audio headset in Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Baths
Entrance to Georgian Pump Room
All personal expenses
Lunch (time will be provided for a refreshment break)
During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
The order of visit may change without notice for operational reasons.
On rare occasions, if the George Inn is not available, we use a suitable alternative.
In winter between November 2016 and March 2017 no entry to Roman Baths will be included - 1 course lunch provided instead in a classic country pub.
On rare occasion the State Apartments are closed and as an alternative we shall visit Queens Mary's Doll's House and St Georges Chapel. On Sundays St Georges Chapel is closed, there will be extra time to explore castle precincts.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.