Summary of The Day: Hop on board a Windsor sightseeing bus and discover a city that offers something for the whole family. Enjoy the dignified tranquility of Windsor and Eton, home of the British Monarchy for Centuries. See the famous Windsor Castle - the largest and oldest inhabited castle in the world, The Long Walk, Eton College and much more on this wonderful tour of Windsor & Eton.
The soldiers and band march past our main pick-up point outside Windsor Castle during the Changing of the Guard. Watch the Parade and then hop on the Windsor sightseeing tour bus.
1. Castle Hill, outside Windsor Castle
2. High Street
3. Castle Hill, opposite Windsor Castle
4. Datchet Road
5. Datchet Green
6. Slough Road, opposite Eton College
7. Windsor Bridge
8. Eton College
9. Farm Shop
10. Kings Road
11. Thames Street
|USD $16.83||USD $9.06|
* Adult: 16 and older|
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.