Summary of The Day: Wilsons Promontory, or the Prom as it is more commonly referred to, is one of Victoria's most loved and cherished natural attractions. Located at the southernmost point of mainland Australia, this wildlife haven with its panoramic views, pristine white beaches, coastal forests, cool climate rainforests and well-maintained trails will inspire and intrigue even the most world-weary traveler. The Prom is home to many marsupials, including wombats and kangaroos; and native birds and other species like emus, which, with a little bit of luck, you will be able to see up close. The best way to explore the Prom is on foot, along some spectacular tracks such as Lilly Pilly Gully or Verekers Outlook. In a small group, there is plenty of time to get out and explore nature at its very best.
Courtesy pick-up service is available at most Melbourne inner-city hotels. Please leave a note with your hotel name and address in the comments section when booking online. And also remember to contact the local operator 24 hours prior to the departure date to double confirm the pick up time.
We normally return to Melbourne around 8:00pm. Inclement weather and/or traffic conditions may cause a slight delay, however.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12
* Children under 4 are not permitted on the tour.
* This tour requires a minimum of four (4) passengers to operate. If the minimum cannot be reached, we may recommend an alternative tour or another departure date.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Tour operator reserves the right to alter fares, inclusions, and vehicles, and may cancel tours in unforeseen circumstances.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.