Summary of The Day: Wilsons Promontory, or the Prom as it is more commonly referred to, is one of Victoria's most loved and cherished natural attractions. Located at the southernmost point of mainland Australia, this wildlife haven with its panoramic views, pristine white beaches, coastal forests, cool climate rainforests and well-maintained trails will inspire and intrigue even the most world-weary traveler. The Prom is home to many marsupials, including wombats and kangaroos; and native birds and other species like emus, which, with a little bit of luck, you will be able to see up close. The best way to explore the Prom is on foot, along some spectacular tracks such as Lilly Pilly Gully or Verekers Outlook. In a small group, there is plenty of time to get out and explore nature at its very best.
We normally return to Melbourne around 8:00pm. Inclement weather and/or traffic conditions may cause a slight delay, however.
Courtesy pick-up service is available at most Melbourne inner-city hotels. Please leave a note with your hotel name and address in the comments section when booking online.
This tour does not operate on Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Easter Monday, ANZAC Day, Queen's Birthday, Melbourne Cup, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Australia Day, and Labour Day.
This tour requires a minimum of four (4) passengers to operate. If the minimum cannot be reached we may recommend an alternative activity or another departure date.
Tour operator reserves the right to alter fares, inclusions, and vehicles, and may cancel tours in unforeseen circumstances.
In spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.