Summary of The Day: Our adventure begins with a ride on a Wild Florida Airboat, from which you will see all variety of wildlife, including the alligator and various fish and birds endemic to the Everglades. Sightings are not guaranteed - a lot depends on luck - but you will get a chance to see the same species up-close at the Wild Florida Wildlife Park. During our visit to the park we'll also see a demonstration by the resident alligators.
Then it's off to Showcase of Citrus to learn more about one of the biggest industries in Florida: citrus farming! Take a ride on the Monster Truck around a private cattle ranch and orange plantation covering an area equal to 2,500 acres. Smell the citrus in the air as you meander through the groves and spot the roaming wildlife. If you go when the oranges are ripe you can take a shuttle into the orchards and pick your own bag of fruit fresh from the tree!
Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket in order to redeem your tour.
If you require a wheel chair accessible vehicle please inform us in the "Reservation Request" box during booking and inform us if you have a collapsible manual chair and non-foldable electric wheelchair.
Courtesy pickups are available from centralized meeting points around Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas. This system allows us to run the morning pickups in a smooth fashion, allowing a shorter amount of time on the vehicles. All pick up locations allow free car parking and are easy distinguishable, should you ever need held with pick up locations we are always happy to provide assistance and directions to your guests.
Hotel pickups are USD 12 per person to a maximum of USD 30 per family per tour.
Gratuities are not included for the tour driver guides. Many guests often ask us what a normal gratuity is and we regularly state USD 2 per person for the tour driver and USD 2 for the guide. Gratuities are not mandatory but are encouraged upon receipt of good service.
PERSONAL ITEMS: Camera and bug spray.
DRESS CODE: Casual and cool. You may want to bring a poncho as sometimes you can get a little wet on the airboat.
Please note that this tour is not available on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
All the wildlife we see is totally wild and even though we often see alligators, wild sightings are not guaranteed! (we do however have them in our wildlife park).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.