Summary of The Day: On a Wild Alaskan Steelhead On The Fly trip you will have opportunity to fish remote rivers for the most prized sport fish in Alaska.A custom built aluminum runabout is your mode transport between rivers ensuring easy access to the shoreline and a fast comfortable ride. Depending on what river your guide decides is best to fish that day you will have 8 hours or more to fish on this 9 hour full day excursion. Your guide will take you to the rivers with the best fishing for Wild Steelhead. These amazing fish are only available in the fresh water in the months of April and May.
These trips are a great way for you to experience what fly fishing in remote Southeast Alaska is like. Be warned one day may not be enough you may find yourself wanting to go again and again. Here's to getting hooked on fishing.
Not included is an Alaska Sport Fishing License these trips are strictly catch and release your guide will take pictures for you to take home.
The early season while it can be tough weather offers the brightest most aggressive fish. There are sometimes Dollies available when they are out migrating from their overwintering places.
Available Times & Dates:
May 13, 2016: 9:00AM
May 14-16, 2016: 6:00AM
May 17, 2016: 9:00AM
This fishing trip departs at 6:00am or 9:00am from the outfitters shop at 105 Monastery St, Sitka, AK 99835.
An Alaskan Fishing License is not included and you will need to receive one before you can fish in Alaska.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.