Summary of The Day: Join us as we explore the city of thermal spas and the birthplace of the printing press. Our first destination is Wiesbaden, a very famous spa town boasting 26 thermal springs.
Discover this very elegant city with its precious villas, historic buildings, famous promenades and the impressive Casino. Enjoy a ride up to the Neroberg on the cog-and-rack railway, one of the oldest of its kind in Germany.
Be amazed by the panorama of the city from the top, and visit the famous Russian church, more commonly known as the Greek Chapel.
Later we’ll cross the river Rhine to Mainz, a city with a 2,000 year-old heritage. The fantastic baroque buildings recall the times of the electors. We’ll walk the old city center with its roomy squares and crooked allies, half-timbered houses and baroque churches. Your guide will then lead you to St. Stephan’s to see the fantastic blue glass windows by Marc Chagall.
Our tour of Mainz ends with a visit to 1,000 year-old St. Martin’s Cathedral.
We normally return to the meeting point in Frankfurt at around 5:30pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 years of age and under
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Guided tour of Wiesbaden and Mainz as per itinerary
Live commentary in English and German
Nero railway fare or Gutenberg Museum entrance fee
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.