Summary of The Day: Today we'll travel from Vancouver at 8:00am to the host 2010 Winter Olympic Games, beautiful Whistler Village. We'll travel along one of the world’s most scenic highways, the Sea-to-Sky, and stop at Shannon Falls near Squamish to view this 335m high waterfall.
Afterwards we'll drive up into the mountains and arrive at Whistler at 11:00am. Here we'll enjoy a guided walking tour of the village to acquaint you with the history and beauty of this scenic village. Then you'll have free time to explore on your own or join one of the great optional activities here, including the Peak-to-Peak Gondola, Ziptrek Ecotours, ATV Tours, Whistelr Bungee Jumping, a trip to the Vodka Ice Bar, and bike rentals.. Whistler Village is a bustling resort town with exhilarating activities, amazing shopping, and delicious food and drink options at the many restaurants and pubs.
At 3:00pm you can meet the tour guide for a stroll to the popular locals’ beach at Lost Lake for a swim. At around 5:00pm, we'll depart Whistler and head back to Vancouver, stopping at Brandywine Falls and Tantalus Viewpoint before arriving at Waterfront Station at 7:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on CAD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional Local Tour Guide
Deluxe coach transportation
All tips and taxes
All personal expenses
Optional tours: (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- PEAK2PEAK Gondola: $50/(adult 19+), $45/(youth 13-18), $30/(child 7-12)
- Bear Tour: $120/person
- Eagle Tour: $140/person
- Whistler Bungee Jumping: $130/person
- ATV Tour: $130 (1 person) – $220 (2 people)
- Valley Bike Rental(3 hours, no guide): $37/person
- Vodka Ice Bar: $55/person
A Waiver and Release Form is required for guests who are under the age of 19. Waiver and Release Form must be submitted one day before tour departure. The Form will be found on your E-Ticket after booking.
The Waiver and Release Form is also required for guests who want to join the optional Whistler Bungee Jumping experience.
Please arrive at the pickup location 15 minutes prior to departure time.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.