Summary of The Day: Our Cape Whale Route gives you a massive amount of options when it comes to exploring the Western Cape beyond Cape Town.
The road trip from Cape Town along the coast toward the other towns on the Cape Whale Route is a peaceful experience, with the Atlantic Ocean on the one side and mountainous terrain on the other.
Please note that guests can customize their own itineraries.
As part of this tour you will pass through several quaint villages in between the more established towns, en route to Hermanus.
• Hermanus is the largest town along the Cape Whale Route, boasting excellent accommodation, restaurants, and adventure activities.
• This town has become particularly famous for its whale-watching and the annual Hermanus Whale Festival.
• For those who want to get a little closer, there are several tour operators specialising in boat whale-watching.
On this tour you have the choice to do land-based whale watching or a boat tour. You will spend approximately 2 to 3 hours on the ocean. The Whale watching season is from July to November.
Plus you can enjoy several optional additional adventure activities along the route, including:
• Shark cage-diving
• Sea kayaking
• Quad biking
• Horse riding
• Whale-watching boat tours.
• There are several golf courses along the route, for golf lovers.
|*Price is per vehicle, not per person.|
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.