Summary of The Day: There’s something for everyone at Wet ‘N’ Wild Hawaii. Younger children will love Keiki Kove, an interactive “spray ground”, or Kapolei Kooler, an exciting tubing adventure. Thrill seekers will want to check out Flyin’ Hawaiian, water slides that end with a 12-foot free fall into a swimming pool. Shaka is another extreme experience with an even bigger, 36-foot free fall. Whatever kind of adventure you’re after, you’ll be able to find it at Wet ‘N’ Wild. Enjoy the rides and attractions in eight different water complexes!
- Kapolei Kooler – kickback in a tube as you cruise along an 800-foot long continuous river
- Shaka – ride an inner tube with a friend on the world’s widest half-pipe
- Flyin’ Hawaiian – shoot into mid-air and land with a splash!
- Surfsliders – twist and turn down three exciting body slides
- Waterworld – experience a multi-level activity pool with seven family slides, lily pad walks, and other mini attractions
- Keiki Kove – an interactive children’s playground filled with waterfalls, mini-slides, water cannons, and more
- Big Kahuna – twist, turn, and splash in a two or three person tube
- Waianae Coaster – ride down the 4.5-story cliffs of Kapolei, featuring four different double-tube slides
Passengers are responsible for verifying their luggage is loaded by the bus operator. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for lost baggage, except if baggage is lost in transit, in which case the maximum liability is $100.00 per bag, not to exceed $200.00 per person. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for damaged baggage, except if baggage is damaged in transit, in which case the maximum amount for a damaged luggage claim is $30.00 per bag, not to exceed $60.00 per person. Airline damaged or lost bags must be reported directly to the airlines. All claims shall be submitted within twenty-four (24) hours of the occurrence.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.