Summary of The Day: There’s something for everyone at Wet ‘N’ Wild Hawaii. Younger children will love Keiki Kove, an interactive “spray ground”, or Kapolei Kooler, an exciting tubing adventure. Thrill seekers will want to check out Flyin’ Hawaiian, water slides that end with a 12-foot free fall into a swimming pool. Shaka is another extreme experience with an even bigger, 36-foot free fall. Whatever kind of adventure you’re after, you’ll be able to find it at Wet ‘N’ Wild. Enjoy the rides and attractions in eight different water complexes!
- Kapolei Kooler – kickback in a tube as you cruise along an 800-foot long continuous river
- Shaka – ride an inner tube with a friend on the world’s widest half-pipe
- Flyin’ Hawaiian – shoot into mid-air and land with a splash!
- Surfsliders – twist and turn down three exciting body slides
- Waterworld – experience a multi-level activity pool with seven family slides, lily pad walks, and other mini attractions
- Keiki Kove – an interactive children’s playground filled with waterfalls, mini-slides, water cannons, and more
- Big Kahuna – twist, turn, and splash in a two or three person tube
- Waianae Coaster – ride down the 4.5-story cliffs of Kapolei, featuring four different double-tube slides
|USD $52.98||USD $41.98|
|+USD $21.00||+USD $21.00|
|+USD $48.00||+USD $48.00|
*Adult: 12 years of age and up|
*Child: 3 -11 years of age
*Admission is free for children under 3
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.