Point Reyes Station - West Marin - Point Reyes Station
Summary of The Day: In San Francisco's scrumptious neighbor to the north, West Marin, we'll discovered some of the most delicious destinations! Come savor the natural beauty and culinary excellence of this wonderful area with a gourmet guided tour!
We'll meet at Point Reyes Station and visit up to four culinary destinations to sample some of the finest wine and artisan cheeses in the area and enjoy a lovely picnic. This tour includes a trip to the Cowgirl Creamery with it's award winning cheeses, Stubbs Vineyards where delicious Point Noir and Chardeny wine is prepared; the award winning, 150 year old Marin French Cheese Company, and, last but not least, Heidrun Meadery, renowned for its Naturally Sparkling Mead.
Tours available at 10:30 am from Point Reyes Station. We will confirm the location before ticket issue.
Tours are limited to 7 guests to ensure an intimate, authentic experience.
Cancellation Policy: Due to the quality arrangements for this tour, there are no refunds for cancellations. There is a $50 fee for changing the tour date if changed within 10 days of departure.
The content of the tours is not geared for children, but they are welcome to come on the tours. Please bring a car seat for infants or small children.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.