Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Los Angeles driving through the scenic Mojave Desert to arrive in Las Vegas - The Pearl in the Desert. You'll have the night to yourself. You may join our Las Vegas Night Tour or see one of the many award-winning shows the city has to offer!
You can also join the tour from Las Vegas directly. Please check the meeting point for more details.
Las Vegas Night Tour (optional): See the bright lights of Las Vegas and visit the hottest spots in the city on this 3-hour amazing tour. Stop by the Mirage volcano, Bellagio Fountains and much more! You'll see the ever-popular Fremont Street Experience - a spectacular show of millions of LED lights and 555,000 watts of sound over five blocks on Fremont Street.
- Monte Carlo (Monday Departures) / Mirage (Tuesday Departures) or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon West Rim - Hoover Dam - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll head to the majestic Grand Canyon - one of the most spectacular natural wonders in the world! You'll wake up early to ensure that we arrive at the Grand Canyon before many of the crowds! You'll spend approximately four hours at the Grand Canyon West.
There, you will have the chance to venture onto to Skywalk or partake in a thrilling Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Cruise - both at additional costs.
Then you will return to Las Vegas, and stop at the Hoover Dam for approximately 30 minutes on your way back.
When we arrive back in Las Vegas during the afternoon, you'll have the rest of the day and night to yourself. You may choose to see one of Las Vegas' amazing shows (admission not included)!
- Monte Carlo (Monday Departures) / Mirage (Tuesday Departures) or similar
Las Vegas - Ethel M. Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Your last day on this tour will begin in the morning as we make your way to Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. On the way back to Los Angeles, there will be a stop by the famous Tanger Outlets. Afterwards, guests will be dropped off at the major pick-up locations.
Guests who wish to end their tour in Las Vegas, must please leave us a note under the comments section when completing their reservation. Guests who choose to depart from Las Vegas will not be able to visit Tanger Outlets.
Guests departing from Las Vegas will visit the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens in the morning. They will then later be transferred to the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, near McCarran International Airport. We recommend bus or taxi service for guests flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxis can be arranged for USD 10 and take about 10 minutes.
We offer airport shuttle service to those flying out of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on the same day. Please book a domestic flight departing after 9:30pm and an international flight after 10:30pm.
We offer hotel extension services; if you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxis can be arranged for USD 10 and takes about 10 minutes. Please book your flight after 2:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $169.00||USD $113.00||USD $117.00||USD $269.00||USD $129.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $100.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and Optional tours (Items and prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide when on tour.).
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person (According to the weather)
- Las Vegas Night Tour & High Roller: $75/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter: $159.00/person(For those choose Grand Canyon West)
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $129.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/Person(Grand Canyon West option. Mandatory fee including admission fee, one lunch and transportation.)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Las Vegas Show: Please check with tour guide(tickets for KA, Believe, Le Reve, Fantasy, Zumanity, O, David Copperfield, Zarkana, Blue Man, The Beatles Love)
- Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN: $369.00/Adult; $349.00/Child(2-11)(Take off from Las Vegas, stop at South Rim and then take shuttle to the view point. You can enjoy the West Rim view during flight back to Las Vegas. )
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Las Vegas buffet lunch: $14.99/Adult; $9.99/Child(5-12)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim, if you choose not to visit the attraction, you will need to pay $30.00/person for free explore fee.
- To ensure your travel plans during the holiday season (Christmas to New Year's Day), we suggest that you book your tour one month in advance.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun reserves the rights to adjust the itinerary, if the attractions are closed during holidays or due to weather. The final itinerary is subject to reconfirmation. Please check more details of the itinerary with your guide during the trip.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7