Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/10/27 02:20pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
Los Angeles - Las Vegas - Kanab
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll depart from Los Angeles and begin our pleasant journey, passing through Mojave Desert and enjoy the barren landscape decorated by Joshua trees!
At around noon we'll arrive in in Las Vegas, where we'll pick up our Las Vegas departures, and continue our journey to Kanab, Utah, and stay overnight. Enjoy an authentic Cowboy Dinner tonight (own expense)!
- Quality Inn Suites Kanab or similar
Lake Powell - Bryce Canyon - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll drive to Glen Canyon Dam (admission not included) which holds back Lake Powell, the nation's second-largest artificial lake surrounded by 96 canyons. Enjoy the stunning view!
The next stop is Antelope Canyon, a stunning canyon that is a delight for photographers of every level (admission not included)! Next we'll head to Bryce Canyon National Park (admission not included) and discover the spectacular reddish-orange colored sandstone formations called “hoodoos.”
We'll spend the night in Salt Lake City.
- Microtel Inn Suites Salt Lake Airport or similar
Salt Lake City - National Elk Refuge - Jackson
Summary of The Day: From Salt Lake City we'll journey to Jackson, a world’s renowned vacation destination, and enjoy the beautiful snow view along the way. The Elk Antler Arches Square is a must-see! Along the way we'll visit the National elk Refuge (admission not included) where you can enjoy a sleigh or a wagon ride through region (depends on the depth of snow) and the stunning beauty of snow covered Teton Mountains and the Valley!
We'll spend the night in Jackson.
- 49ers Jackson or similar
Snow King Mountain - Grand Teton National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll drive Snow King Mountain, a world’s renowned ski area, as well as a professional training facility for many famous Olympians (admission not included)! Ride a gondola to the mountain top and ski! For beginners, you may ski with a coach. Over 10,000 feet in elevation, enjoy the stunning view overlooking the entire Jackson Valley, and the beautiful Teton Mountains.
From here we'll drive to Grand Teton National Park for an afternoon sightseeing tour, and stay overnight in West Yellowstone.
- White Buffalo West Yellowstone or similar
Yellowstone National Park (Snow Coach) - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: Today we'll ride a Snow Coach to travel deep inside world’s first National Park - Yellowstone (admission not included)! Winter Yellowstone is the most beautiful and unique, says many local people. The park is entirely covered by ice and snow, but geysers and hot springs are still active, the steam creates strong visual effects.
With all the thermal water streaming into the rivers, reaches of the river never freeze and meander peacefully over the volcanic plateau. Steam frosts trees along the river, river appears to be dark green, and the view is truly something out of a fairytale! World’s most famous geyser, the Old Faithful; Fountain Paint Pot, Madison, wildlife… surprise comes one after another!
We'll spend the night in Pocatello.
- Red Lion Pocatello or similar
Salt Lake City - Great Salt Lake - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll head to Salt Lake City to see the State House of Utah, one of the most magnificent State House in America. From here we'll discover Temple Square, home to the LDS Church. Friendly Mormon sisters give us a tour and tell us the church history and teachings (own expense).
From here we'll drive to the Great Salt Lake of the United States for a sightseeing tour before returning to Las Vegas.
- LINQ Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon West Rim - Hoover Dam - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: This morning we are headed to the Grand Canyon, the famous of world seven natural wonders (admission not included)! The epic landscape is created by erosion over time and brings you the most unforgettable experience. We'll visit the amazing Eagle Point and Guano Point, and you may take a helicopter ride over the canyon (own expense)!
Then we'll visit the historic Hoover Dam (admission not included) in the afternoon and return to Las Vegas.
- LINQ Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Barstow - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Before heading back to Los Angeles we'll visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. Be sure to sample a piece of fresh chocolate and explore the scenic Cactus Garden.
Then we'll say farewell to Las Vegas and head to the Tanger Outlets om Barstow for some shopping.
In the evening we'll arrive back in Los Angeles and end our scenic West Coast winter tour!
- For customers departing from Los Angeles, we offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
Guests who wish to end their tour in Las Vegas must leave a note under the comments section when completing their reservation. However, guests who choose to depart from Las Vegas will forgo the tour to the Tanger Outlets.
Guests departing from Las Vegas will visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens during the morning and enjoy the optional buffet lunch in Las Vegas after that. Later, they will be transferred to the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, which is close to McCarran International Airport.
*Drop-off in Los Angeles:
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
*Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxis can be arranged for USD 10 and takes about 10 minutes. Please book your flight after 2:00pm.
*Customers who do not want to join the trip on the last day need to schedule the flight departing from Las Vegas on your own. Please checkout at 11:00am.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,224.05||USD $1,101.40||USD $1,040.07||USD $1,653.32|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- 7 nights hotel accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Las Vegas airport or chosen pickup location.
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 10.00/day per person).
- Optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to different seasons and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.).
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person (According to the weather)
- Las Vegas Show: Please check with tour guide(tickets for KA, Believe, Le Reve, Fantasy, Zumanity, O, David Copperfield, Zarkana, Blue Man, The Beatles Love)
- Ski: 150.00/Person(Duration: 2-3 hrs. Clothing, gear, boots rental fee, and the cost of the cable car are included. (Please bring your own hat and gloves.) )
- Yellowstone National Park+Bryce+Antelope Canyon+National Elk Refuge+Snow+Great Salt Lake+Fuel Surcharge: 120.00/Person(mandatory fee on tour)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter: $159.00/person(For those choose Grand Canyon West)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission w/ lunch: $90.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone during the winter months, we suggest that you book this tour 1-2 months in advance.
- Placing an order on Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation. Tours4fun usually confirms a booking within 1-2 days.
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive confirmation. Tours4Fun is not responsible for the cost of cancelled flights booked prematurely.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- For more assured travel plans during the holiday season, we suggest that you book your tour at least one month prior to the desired departure date.
- Winter weather conditions and/or other unforeseen circumstances may affect the itinerary from October to April or May. The tour guide reserves the right to change the itinerary to ensure the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7