Summary of The Day: A Unique Brunch idea! Spend a wonderful afternoon cruising the Toronto harbour while you enjoy a market-fresh buffet-style brunch.
Your Saturday or Sunday afternoon includes:
§ 2-hour cruise through Toronto's scenic Harbourfront
§ Delicious buffet-style lunch prepared fresh by our top Chefs
§ Fully Licensed Cash Bar
§ Reserved seating
Weekend Brunch Menu
- Continental Bakery Basket: Fresh baked croissants, muffins and assorted Danishes served with real whipped butter and homemade preserves
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit: Fresh assorted fruit and berries served with creamy yogurt
- Mixed Garden Greens: Crisp greens, English cucumbers, ripe Roma tomatoes & fresh baked croutons, served with our zesty Balsamic vinaigrette
- Summer Quinoa Salad: Fresh quinoa, diced red peppers, garden cucumbers, shredded carrot and fresh herbs tossed in light vinaigrette for a taste that is vibrant and refreshing
- Wheat Berry Salad: A combination of tender wheat berry with red peppers, cucumbers and fresh herbs in a light dressing
- Olive Greek Pasta Salad: Penne pasta, feta cheese, black olives, red and green peppers in a vinaigrette with fresh herbs
- Chef’s Famous Cinnamon French Toast: Silverstein’s famous egg bread loaf dipped in egg and browned. Dusted with cinnamon and freshly grated nutmeg and topped with pure maple syrup
- Scrambled Eggs: Fresh‐from‐the‐farm eggs, scrambled with lightly seasoned cream and topped with chives Hickory Smoked Bacon & Organic Pork Breakfast Sausage
- Roast Beef: This juicy and flavourful AAA roast beef is aged for 28 days, hand‐carved and served au jus with grainy mustard and horseradish
- Yukon Gold Home Fries: Yukon gold potatoes, sauteed with peppers and onions tossed in extra virgin olive oil, and lightly seasoned
- Freshly brewed regular & decaffeinated coffee Orange pekoe & assorted herbal teas
Weekend Brunch Cruise Standard Times: Board Time: 11:30 am, departs daily Departure Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm Disembark 2:30 pm Departure Location:
All of our vessels are docked at 207 Queens Quay West (at the foot of York). Please arrive 30 mins prior to your departure time.
Please arrive at the pickup location 10-15 minutes before the departure time.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.