Summary of The Day: A Unique Brunch idea! Spend a wonderful afternoon cruising the Toronto harbour while you enjoy a market-fresh buffet-style brunch.
Your Saturday or Sunday afternoon includes:
§ 2-hour cruise through Toronto's scenic Harbourfront
§ Delicious buffet-style lunch prepared fresh by our top Chefs
§ Fully Licensed Cash Bar
§ Reserved seating
Weekend Brunch Menu
- Continental Bakery Basket: Fresh baked croissants, muffins and assorted Danishes served with real whipped butter and homemade preserves
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit: Fresh assorted fruit and berries served with creamy yogurt
- Mixed Garden Greens: Crisp greens, English cucumbers, ripe Roma tomatoes & fresh baked croutons, served with our zesty Balsamic vinaigrette
- Summer Quinoa Salad: Fresh quinoa, diced red peppers, garden cucumbers, shredded carrot and fresh herbs tossed in light vinaigrette for a taste that is vibrant and refreshing
- Wheat Berry Salad: A combination of tender wheat berry with red peppers, cucumbers and fresh herbs in a light dressing
- Olive Greek Pasta Salad: Penne pasta, feta cheese, black olives, red and green peppers in a vinaigrette with fresh herbs
- Chef’s Famous Cinnamon French Toast: Silverstein’s famous egg bread loaf dipped in egg and browned. Dusted with cinnamon and freshly grated nutmeg and topped with pure maple syrup
- Scrambled Eggs: Fresh‐from‐the‐farm eggs, scrambled with lightly seasoned cream and topped with chives
Hickory Smoked Bacon & Organic Pork Breakfast Sausage
- Roast Beef: This juicy and flavourful AAA roast beef is aged for 28 days, hand‐carved and served au jus with grainy mustard and horseradish
- Yukon Gold Home Fries: Yukon gold potatoes, sauteed with peppers and onions tossed in extra virgin olive oil, and lightly seasoned
- Freshly brewed regular & decaffeinated coffee Orange pekoe & assorted herbal teas
Weekend Brunch Cruise Standard Times:
Board Time: 11:30 am, departs daily
Departure Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Disembark 2:30 pm
All of our vessels are docked at 207 Queens Quay West (at the foot of York). Please arrive 30 mins prior to your departure time.
|USD $47.53||USD $24.97|
*Adult age: 13 or older.
*Child age: 4-12.
*Children 3 and under are complimentary.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.