Summary of The Day: Bigger than Texas (seriously, it is!), Western Australia is an enormous state that takes up a third of the country – and Perth is its booming capital. Originally not of any interest to the British, it was only when French and Dutch explorers started sniffing around that the English decided there should be a colony in the West of Australia. On this Perth city tour you'll learn just such stories and so many more, from the people who know best - the locals!
Discover the evolving small bar scene and hidden gems on this information-packed walking tour through the heart of Perth with a friendly 'Sandgroper' as your guide. Together we will explore the modern day secret nuggets of the Central Business District together with people and events that shaped Perth.
To really get know the city, you’ll get stories about the quirks of its history, heritage, culture, and architecture - a plethora of Perth highlights! Rather than get bogged down in dates and historical data, your passionate guide will show you why Perth is the way it is, and what really makes this city tick.
Your Perth night tour finishes up at Rosie O’Grady’s in Northbridge, where the first drink is on us! A great night out, whether you are visiting from over east, overseas, or even if you are a local West Australian who wants to dig deeper into our rich history.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* All travelers must be 18 years or older.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour departs at 6:00PM from Perth Town Hall (corner Barrack & Hay Streets) and ends at 8:00PM at King St Precinct. Your guide will be wearing a bright red shirt.
Please dress to the weather. Sensible shoes are recommended. Neat casual attire & no sandals is best.
Tours will only be cancelled should advice from the Bureau of Meteorology issued advising of dangerous conditions or for any other reason, at the absolute discretion of Tours4fun.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.