Summary of The Day: West of Perth in the wild landscape of Western Australia stands the captivating Wave Rock, a pristine surfer's wave yet frozen in solid rock. Join us on a wave Rock tour and day trip from Perth, the perfect chance to explore the wildside of Western Australia, from its rich history to its fascinating natural wonders.
We'll cross the Swan River Causeway on our way out of the city and head east, following the sun to the Great Eastern Highway. This route will lead us into the Darling Ranges and pass vast dry farming plains. Right in the Avon Valley we'll visit historic York, a lively agricultural community with a booming tourist industry.
From here we'll head to Corrigon, spotting crows, cockatoos, and galahs along the way. A small and charming town, Corrigon is also the home of the World record for Most Dogs in a Ute (pick-up truck) at 214 dogs!
Next, we'll arrive at Hyden, the nearest town to Wave Rock. Before reaching our main destination we'll visit Hippo's Yawn, a striking rock formation. Then we'll reach Wave Rock and take in this amazing natural wonder.
Afterwards we'll enjoy a buffet lunch at the Wave Rock Visitor Centre Cafe before taking a guided tour along the base and over the top of Wave rock. We'll also have time to visit the native Wildlife Park or browse the Antique Lace Collection.
After a short drive we'll arrive at the Humps, a massive granite rock formation where we'll learn about local aboriginal artwork. Just a short ways away we'll encounter Mulka's Cave and learn the story of Mulka, an aboriginal legend who's giant handprints can be seen on the cave wall alongside ancient Aboriginal cave paintings.
Following our visit here we'll stop at Babkin, a town of only 25 people where we'll enjoy a delicious country style afternoon tea (own expense). During wildflower season (September - November) we'll make roadside stops will be made to view native wildflowers.
Finally, we'll return to Perth, passing by endless farms and outback horizons, before arriving in the evening.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Children younger than 4 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please input your hotel address during booking and we will confirm the pick-up time and location 24 hours prior to tour departure date.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.