Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Summary of The Day: As you depart from the dock and begin your journey out on the water, bring your cocktail up to the observation deck and see up - close views of the monuments that will take your breath away. We guarantee, you've never seen your city quite like this before. Once back at your table, allow your attentive waiter to serve you your first course, main dish and dessert of your choice. Feel free to dine at a leisurely pace - there's no rush. Sit back and relax - we'll handle the rest.
Odyssey Washington DC Dinner Cruises Menu
•Caramelized Duck en Croute Duck Confit, Forest Mushrooms, Sage and Monterey Jack Cheese baked in a Puff Pastry, served over Spaghetti Squash with Dried Currants, Cranberries and Candied Pecans and a drizzle of Marsala Wine Demi-glace
•Mixed Greens with Apples and Strawberries Fresh Salad Greens tossed with Granny Smith Apples, Caramelized Pecans, Strawberries and crumbled Bleu Cheese in a Raspberry Vinaigrette
•Shrimp and Corn Chowder Roasted Sweet Corn, Gulf Shrimp, Red Peppers and Potato with Fresh Cream and an herbed Crouton
•Seafood Melange Fresh Atlantic Sea Scallops, Gulf Shrimp and Blue Crab baked with Peppers and Dijon into a cake, accompanied by toasted Crostini
•Maple-Glazed Chipotle Chicken Pan-roasted smoked Chicken Breast, served with a Vegetable and roasted Yukon Gold Potato Ratatouille, topped with a Chipotle Tomato Cream
•Orange-Ginger Glazed Salmon Oven-roasted fresh Salmon Fillet marinated with Ginger, Orange and White Wine served over Green Tea-infused Cous Cous, with a crisp Asian Vegetable Cake
•Seafood Ravioli Gratinee Jumbo Ravioli filled with imported Italian Cheeses, topped with Gulf Shrimp, Bay Scallops topped with creamy Alfredo on a bed of rustic Pomodoro Sauce
•Mushroom Braised Short Ribs Braised Beef Short Ribs marinated in a Shallot and Wild Mushroom Gravy, served with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and crispy Onion Straws
•Bourbon and Peach-Glazed Pork Loin Tender Pork Loin marinated in a Peach Bourbon Glaze served with fresh harvest Green Beans and Sweet Potato Hash
•Roasted Vegetable Napoleon Ragout of Tomato, Zucchini, Eggplant and Summer Squash, layered with a White Bean Puree between crisp Corn Tortillas, served with a fresh Basil Marinara
•New York Style Cheesecake Traditional rich Cheesecake atop a seasonal Glaze
•Odyssey's Signature Decadent Chocolate Truffle Torte Rich two-layer Cake filled with a delicate Chocolate Mousse enrobed in a smooth Dark Chocolate Ganache
•Peach and Blueberry Crisp Peach Crisp served warm with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and a light Blueberry Puree
•Chef's Daily Special: Daily our Chef creates a Specialty Dessert for those with a creative palate.
•Chef's Selection of Fresh Fruit
Buy your eTicket today and make your reservation for the hottest dinner cruise. Come aboard the Washington Odyssey... and Cruise!
Sunday:Sails: 6:00 - 8:30 pm
Friday;Saturday:Sails: 8:00 - 11:00 pm
Monday - Tuesday :Sails: 7:00 - 9:30 pm
Wednesday - Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00 pm
Boarding and departure times are subject to change.
Southwest Washington DC
Please DO contact us to check the availability before you book it because the departure dates subject to change.
All the tickets are non-refundable. If you must reschedule your cruise less than 9 days prior to the cruise date, you will incur $25 per person rebooking fee.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.