Summary of The Day: Slide into our lean, green e-machine to see DC in a sustainable way. From the Supreme Court to the Smithsonian, this Washington DC tour leaves the over-sized tour buses behind to deliver you straight into the heart of Washington.
Give the conventional walking tours in Washington DC a wave as you glide by them on a nifty little eCruiser that carries you around the city in style on this local DC tour. We’ll begin your tour at one end of the Smithsonian complex, and proceed through the monument areas. Marvel at the famous Jefferson, Lincoln, and Washington Monuments, those classic Washington DC icons. We’ll also see and discuss the World War I, World War II, Korean War, and the Vietnam War memorial sites. Continuing along on this Washington DC city tour, we’ll pass perhaps the most famous landmark of all – the White House.
As we meander through Washington DC on the eCruiser, you’ll be entertained with local stories and historic tales that make this city so unique. We’ll also be sure to point out any current festivals, exhibits, demonstrations, or special events occurring along the way, in case you want to return to check them out after your tour.
Experience everything Capitol Hill has to offer by seeing the US Capitol, Visitor’s Center, US Supreme Court, and Library of Congress buildings. From there, we’ll head back over to the Smithsonian complex, completing our unique DC experience.This DC tour is custom-made to help you really experience the city, instead of just seeing it. Jump on board and enjoy the ride!
At the end of the tour we will return to the meeting point.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Children under the age of 4 are permitted to join this tour free of charge, but please note they will be required to sit on a parent's or guardian's lap due to limited space in the eCruiser.
Dress appropriately for season and weather conditions and wear comfortable walking shoes.
Peaceful demonstrations, a mainstay of life in Washington, DC, may slightly alter routes, but they also add to the enrichment of the experience!
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.