Summary of The Day: The tour guide will be waiting at the baggage claim area of DCA/IAD Airport. You may need to wait for other passengers at the airport.
Afterwards you will be escorted to your hotel.
Customers who arrive at hotel before 5:00 pm are invited to join an optional night tour (minimum 4 people, own expense).
- Hilton Washington Dulles Airport / Holiday Inn Dulles Airport VA / Wyndham Garden Manassas / Holiday Inn Dulles Airport or similar
Washington D.C. - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: We will head to Washington, D.C. and go to the National Mall, also known as the Capitol Hill. The National Mall sees millions of visitors and protestors every year, but it has also played as host to many history-making events. Next, we will visit the Lincoln Memorial. This grand monument overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. Inside, the 19-foot marble statue of the 16th president is flanked by inscriptions of his Second Inaugural Address and the famous Gettysburg Address. Additionally, we will stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. The two monuments honor members of the U.S. armed forces who fought in the wars.
Then we'll visit the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. We will take a glance at the human aviation and space heritage as well as have a vision of space travel in the future through thousands of objects on display, including the 1903 Wright Flyer, Charles Lindbergh's Spirit of St. Louis, the Apollo 11 Command Module Columbia, and a lunar rock you can touch. Later we can take photos with backdrops of the White House and the U.S. Capitol due to the visit limitation for the public. Along the way, you will also see and pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more.
Heading Northeast, we will visit Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park, tour guide will arrange a free time for guests to walk around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have a special moment of standing exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the One Liberty Observation Deck(admission not included), which is the only observation deck in Philadelphia. Guests will stand on the shoulder of Philadelphia's 'giant', Benjamin Franklin, to see the historic city through a splendid 360-degree view.
- Sheraton / Hilton / Doubletree / Crown Plaza / Radisson / Hotel Somerset / Holiday inn or similar
- Washington, DC
- Congress Hall, Philadelphia
- Capitol Hill
- Lincoln Memorial
- Washington Monument
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- World War II Memorial
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- Washington Statue
- Massachusetts State House
- Liberty Bell
- Independence National Historical Park
- Independence Hall
Philadelphia - New York
Summary of The Day: Our well organized tour will take you to the most famous landmark of NYC, the Empire State Building, where you can see the full view of this amazing city (admission to skydeck not included). Then you can enjoy a cruise on the Hudson River to see the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge (own expense).
Afterwards we'll visit the veteran aircraft carrier, the U.S.S. Intrepid, which was invested with 120 million dollars to become a famous air and space museum (admission not included). Then we'll walk along Wall Street - the world’s financial center - and see Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and the symbolic Charging Bull. Then we'll visit the Metropolitan Museum (admission not included) - the biggest art gallery in world - Times Square, Madame Tussaud Wax Museum (admission not included) or Museum of Modern Art (admission not included).
We'll pass by Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, One World Trade Center Site, and the Freedom Tower.
- Sheraton Stamford / Hilton Stamford / Holiday Inn Stamford(It will be replaced by Holiday Inn Bridgeport from 4/1/2017.) or similar
Yale University - Boston
Summary of The Day: Starting early in the morning, we will visit Yale University to view its Gothic Style campus and to learn the interesting history of this colonial school. Walk around where students live and study, visit one of the most famous libraries in world on Yale campus (ONLY the public area of the school is available to visit during exam time).
After enjoying a wonderful red lobster feast in Boston (own expense), we will travel to the city of Cambridge, MA and visit the Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the “Statue of Three Lies”. Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings. Later, go sightseeing in the Boston city. We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, the Boston Park, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House. Take the Boston harbor cruise in the afternoon (own expense) to receive an overview of this old city and explore its fascinating history. We'll end the day in Quincy Market, where you can shop for souvenirs or try the famous local food - New England clam chowder.
- Clarion Hotel / Holiday Inn or similar
Upstate New York - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Driving along with the Erie Canal and crossing through Upstate New York, we will head to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Here you'll will be amazed by the deafening roar of the American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall! Go face-to-face with the pounding waters of Niagara Falls and get soaked with the mist from the thundering water when you are strolling in the State Park. Here, we will continue our tour in Niagara Falls by the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride (seasonal, own expense) which takes passengers as close to the falls as possible. You can also enjoy "Niagara: Legends of Adventure", a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film on the new 45ft×25ft screen, to discover the history and culture of the Niagara Falls (own expense). In addition, there will be an exciting traditional Native American dance show for guests to enjoy the beautiful native singing and the gorgeous traditional dancing (own expense)! After the show, guests can choose to either back to the state park or play for a while at the Niagara Casino.
- 2017 Falls Fireworks Schedule
Enjoy a spectacular display of fireworks over the Falls on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 10:00pm beginning May 1 to October 31, 2017. Fireworks will take place on the following select Canadian and U.S. holidays. Victoria Day (May 23), Memorial Day (May 30), Fourth of Juli (July 4), Civic Day (August 1) and Labor Day (September 5).
All performances begin at 10:00pm and are subject to change. Firworks performances are weather permitting and may be canceled due to poor weather conditions like high winds or rain.
- Quality Inn & Suites at the Falls / Days Inn at the Falls / Holiday Inn at Niagara Falls or similar
Niagara Falls - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today you can explore the wonders of the falls on your own or take an option, in-depth tour to Whilrpool STate Park and Old Fort Niagara (own expense).
- Hilton Washington Dulles Airport / Holiday Inn Dulles Airport VA / Wyndham Garden Manassas / Holiday Inn Dulles Airport or similar
Leesburg Premium Outlets - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: On our last day we will go to the Leesburg Premium Outlets for one final shopping trip! Here you can find brand-name merchandise as 25% -70% lower than the market prices! Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets has more than 110 designers and name-brand outlet stores including Burberry, TUMI, Bose, Eddie Baue, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, Reebok, Osh Kosh and etc. Guests will have a plenty of time for shopping and buy gifts for your family and friends.
Afterwards we'll head to the airport to depart for your flights.
- Customers who do not need airport drop-off service can be transferred to Chinatown (610 F St NW, Washington, D.C. 20004).
The airport free pick-up service time is from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Please arrange your own transportation to the hotel or you can meet your guide at the following location:
*The waiting area of No.11 Baggage Claim area at IAD Airport.
*The Baggage Claim area at Terminal B at DCA Airport.
If you do not need airport pick-up service, please remark it when booking.
Upon the tour completion, we will offer free airport drop-off service at two times. Guests can choose either one according to your flight’s departure time:
2:00pm for IAD airport (Please book flights after 4:00pm.)
4:00pm for IAD, DCA airports (Please book flights after 7:00pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $650.00||USD $434.00||USD $442.00||USD $905.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $355.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Washignton,D.C. airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person, this fee also need to be paid for the first day)
- Admission or optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Washington, D.C. Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- One Liberty Observation Deck: $19.00/Adult; $14.00/Child (3-11); $19.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+); It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $11.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $11.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+) It will be closed on New Year Day. )
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(4-10); $21.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.95/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10);$20.95/Senior(65+) The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity. The arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with that of your tour. We recommend that you please book your flight tickets after you've received your confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days after making your order.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self-transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
Regrettably, we don't have any available dates in December 2016.
We have this tour available in December. However, the tour will depart from New York.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
7-Day U.S. East Coast Deluxe Tour