Summary of The Day: Guided 3-hour evening tour of Washington DC’s illuminated monuments and landmarks featuring 3 designated stops at attractions along the way.
When the sun sets in Washington, DC, the capital city’s many magnificent monuments and memorials are dramatically illuminated against the night sky. On this majestic evening tour, see the most stunning sights in the District from your double-decker bus. Relax and enjoy the open air as your knowledgeable guide points out top attractions and shares facts and anecdotes.
Your guide will stop to let you take photos at each noteworthy attraction. You’ll also be able to get off the bus, accompanied by your guide, at 3 stops: FDR Memorial/Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and Iwo Jima Memorial.
See the Jefferson Memorial lights reflected in the Tidal Basin. Walk up the steps of the Lincoln Memorial illuminated against the night sky. By the end of this tour, you’ll understand why tourists and locals alike love exploring DC at night!
All Guests must book in advance.
All tours run regardless of weather unless the company notifies guests of change in the tour schedule.
Important Note:All vouchers must be exchanged the following redemption point: Union Station 2 West/50 Massachusetts Ave, NE, Washington, DC 20002.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to departure time.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.