Summary of The Day: Save up to 35% off admission to your choice of 3 or 5 top Washington DC attractions for one low price with a Washington DC Explorer Pass. Pay nothing at the gate and choose as you go from 9 included attractions, including the Newseum, Madame Tussauds DC, Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Washington DC: 1-day Patriot Tour, International Spy Museum, Bike and Roll DC Bike Rentals, and more. Get your Pass instantly via email and print it out or use it right on your phone.
With the Washington DC Explorer Pass, you take your pick from all the attractions listed below:
• International Spy Museum
• Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Washington DC: 1-Day Patriot Tour
• Madame Tussauds DC
• George Washington's Mount Vernon
• National Geographic Museum
• The Capital Wheel
• Washington Walks Walking Tours
• Washington Monuments Cruise by Potomac Riverboat Company
• Boating in DC
• Bike and Roll DC Bike Rentals
*Vouchers may be redeemed at the following location. You must present this voucher along with a photo ID to pick up your card(s).
Big Bus DC
Address: Union Station Main Lobby 50 Massachusetts Ave NE Washington D.C.
Hours: Daily, 9:00 am-4:00 pm.
Visiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, you’ll have 30 days to use your pass.
Refunds are not available once you book and receive our E-ticket.
The Explorer Pass is non-transferable and may not be re-sold.
You have 1 year from the purchase date to begin using your pass. Once you activate your pass by visiting your first attraction, your pass is good for 30 days.
Your pass includes only one visit per attraction.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
If you need additional guidebook or trip protection, please remark in the comments column when booking, then we'll calculate the final price for you.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.