Summary of The Day: The Washington DC Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 35% off retail prices on admission. Choose from multiple attractions, including a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, the Newseum, George Washington’s Mount Vernon, International Spy Museum, Madame Tussauds, and more. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take up to 30 days to use your pass.
Please check your E-ticket for voucher redemption information.
Visiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, you’ll have 30 days to use your pass.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 13 and older
*Children under 7 are free
*Refunds are not available once you book and receive our E-ticket.
Entrance to 3 of the following attractions free with card
- City Sights DC: Monuments Express Tour (Hop-On Hop-Off)
- Madame Tussauds DC
- International Spy Museum
- George Washington's Mount Vernon
- Washington Monuments Cruise
- Bike and Roll bike rental
- The National Museum of Crime and Punishment
- National Geographic Museum
- Boating In DC boat rental
Refunds are not available once you book and receive our E-ticket.
The Explorer Pass is non-transferable and may not be re-sold.
You have 1 year from the purchase date to begin using your pass. Once you activate your pass by visiting your first attraction, your pass is good for 30 days.
Your pass includes only one visit per attraction.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
If you need additional guidebook or trip protection, please remark in the comments column when booking, then we'll calculate the final price for you.
In order to protect your own property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.