Summary of The Day: Whether you’re new to Washington DC or can already recite every word to “America, the Beautiful”, this tour has something for you! Our knowledgeable guides will entertain you with the most poignant, fascinating and incredible stories about Presidents, Congress, memorials, parks, spies, and scandals. Our comfortable bikes and smooth route make cycling between the sites fun and relaxing. Be sure to ride with us and make the most of your time in Washington, DC!
Our D.C. Day Bike Tour is the perfect tour for both those new to the city and those locals looking to experience Washington D.C. with an minimal effort. For the newbies to DC, this tour will offer you a fantastic orientation and give you an opportunity to see virtually all of the sites you’ve read about. For the veterans and locals, we’re positive you’ll learn new facts and stories about Washington that you’ve never heard. And we’re sure you’ll both agree that two wheels is the best way to see the ‘Capital City’. We also offer a night bike tour which is the perfect complement to the day tour. Find more info on our night bike tour here.
● White House - One of the most photographed building in the world and the greatest symbol of power. Every President except George Washington has lived in this Executive Mansion. The White House has had its fair share of exciting tenants over the years.
● Lincoln Memorial - A temple built on the edge of the Potomac River dedicated to the 16th President. It has been at the center of the Civil Rights movement for nearly a century.
● Washington Monument - The pinnacle structure dedicated to the founder of our country, George Washington. The centerpiece of the National Mall, it dominates the DC skyline and has one incredible history.
● The Capitol Building - The government moved to “Jenkins’ Hill” in 1800 and the building has been in constant development ever since. Hear about the troubled past of the Capitol Building, from growing pains to invading armies.
● Smithsonian Castle - Established by British scientist, James Smithson who sent his fortune in 100 bags of gold for "the increase and diffusion of knowledge", this building is the first endowment of the Smithsonian Institution which has grown to 15 buildings and complexes.
● Korean War Memorial - Dedicated to the Forgotten War. This amazing memorial comes alive as you see the nineteen soldiers walking in the field. Find out why there is nineteen and the significance of the beautiful black wall behind them.
● Vietnam War Memorial - One of the country's most treasured memorials, the Vietnam Memorial is simple in its design but is often one of the most moving sites in all of DC.
● Also see - ... the WWII Memorial, Pennsylvania Avenue, The Jefferson Memorial, Old Executive Office Building, The National Mall and more!
Meeting Point: Please meet in Columbia Plaza at 502 23rd Street NW. Look for the green awning and sandwich boards on 23rd Street. The office is facing 23rd Street. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
*Note: Please bring your credit card at the time of the tour for pre-authorization.
|USD $38.98||USD $28.98|
*Adult: 13 and older.|
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
We still have an availability on 9/25 for the 1:30 pm departure. The bike tour will run for 3 hours. Please visit the metro site for more information on the best way to get to Columbia Plaza from Herndon:
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Dear Jakob Oddershede,
The distance from the Dupont Circle to our assigned pick up location is approximately a 10 minute drive.
You may have sufficient time to arrive and participate, but cannot be guaranteed. Please keep in mind any delays you may experience caused by weather conditions or traffic.
We require a reservation and full payment prior to the tour start date.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.