Summary of The Day: Explore the capital of Poland at your leisure.
Visit The Palace of Culture & Science, Bank Square and The Church of Artists. Take a stroll around The Old Town which is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site. This part of the city was completely destroyed during the Second World War, and then quickly rebuilt in the following years. The Royal Castle is also a UNESCO world heritage site and is well worth a visit. If you wish to purchase souvenirs and browse local shops, hop off at stop one and pay a visit to the Zlote Tarasy Shopping Centre. Warsaw's Arkadia is famous for being one of the largest malls in Europe. For a taste of history, visit the Warsaw Uprising Museum or the National Museum. For nature lovers, it is a treat to have the opportunity to visit one of the many parks inside and around the city, such as Krasinski Park. The Old Town offers beautiful gardens as does the stunning Palaces and Gardens Complex. The Vistula Riverside, the longest river in Poland, winds its way from the Beskidy Mountains of Southern Poland, through Krakow and Warsaw, up the bay in Gdansk to the Baltic Sea. Let the tour guide you through the city and highlight the things to do and see in Poland's capital.
Hop on and off at 11 stops conveniently located around the city with either a 24 or 48 hour valid ticket. City sightseeing Warsaw is the best way to get around the city during your stay. The open top Double-Decker buses allow you to plan your stay effectively and the on-board commentary will enlighten you about this battle-scarred city with its impressive cultural scene and a lively nightlife.
1 - Emili Platter St.
2 - Bank Square
3 - Old Town
4 - Royal Square
5 - University
6 - Chopin Museum
7 - Polin museum
8 - Warsaw Uprising Museum
1 - Emili Plater St.
2 - Pilsudski Square
3 - Old Town
4 - Royal Square
5 - University of Warsaw
6 - National Museum
7 - Lazienki palaces & gardens
8 - Constitution Square
9 - Downtown
Frequency: every 60 minutes from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Full loop: 60 minutes per loop
Ticket type: 24 hours, 48 hours or 72 hours
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Included with the 72 hour ticket is the option to join the Free Walking Tour, an opportunity for you to follow a live English guide on foot throughout the streets of Warsaw.
The Walking Tour can be joined at the Column of Zygmunt III which is located adjacent to Bus Stop 4 The Royal Palace at 6:00pm every day, when showing a valid 72 hour ticket.
In winter season, the red line departs from Emili Plater St. at 11:00am, 1:00am and 3:00pm, and plus 5:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays. The blue line departs from Emili Plater St. at 12:00pm and 2:00pm, and plus 4:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
* Adult: 19 and older
* Child: 8-18
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.