Summary of The Day: Discover Warsaw - the capital of Poland for over four hundred years! Surrounded by monumental palaces from one side and modern architecture fitted within socialistic design from the other, the city entrances with its contrasts. A day-long tour begins in Krakow.
You will be collected from the your Krakow Hotel by our English speaking driver and transfer in new, comfortable vehicle to Warsaw City Center. There will be waiting for you local expert guide, who will take you to the most important historic-cultural monuments. You will visit the atmospheric borough - Praga, and see the historical sights connected with the lives of Jews in Warsaw. Next, you will take a stroll down Łazienki Park where you will see the monumental Chopin statue or the Palace on the Water. While walking down the Royal Route and around the historic center of the capital city - the Old Town - you are bound to feel the unique atmosphere of the city. You will enjoy lunch in local restaurant and then will have a chance to experience city on your own. Before you start exploring the city individually, you’ll be given a special ‘welcome package’ with maps of the city and other necessary information for your individual explorations. After the break you will be picked up by our driver and taken straight to the hotel in Krakow.
7:00am: hotel pick up in Krakow
11:00am: private walking tour around the Old Town (2 hours)
3:00pm-5:00pm: free time
5:00pm: transfer back to Krakow
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Prices are per person.
* Children under the age of 5 may join this tour for free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
A printed voucher must be handed to the guide prior to the start of the tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.