Summary of The Day: You will meet your guide at the touristic port of Ushuaia in downtown Ushuaia. We will then drive 90km on the legendary National Route N° 3 and then Complementary Route J to historic Harberton Farm.
From here we'll take a a 15 minute boat ride to Martillo Island on Beagle Channel, home to an incredible colony of Gentoo and Magellanics penguins between September and April. The rookery hosts around 1000 nests, and is one of the three Magellanic penguin rookeries in Tierra del Fuego. There is also a small colony of 9 breeding couples of gentoo penguins, the only one in South America. Enjoy a one hour guided walk among the penguins. It´s truly an unique experience!
Then we will sail back to Harberton Farm where you will enjoy free time to visit this traditional Estancia. Walk around the gardens, the historic buildings, visit the Marine Mammals and Sea Birds museum Acatushun and admire the views of the End of the World!
Afterwards, we'll end this memorable day with a return to Ushuaia.
This tour begins at 8:00 am or at 2:30 pm. Meeting point is at the pier of Ushuaia (located in city center in front of Turism information office)
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 11 and younger
Professional bilingual (english/spanish) tour guide
Roundrip transportation from the touristic port of Ushuaia to Harberton farm
Roundtrip boat ride from Harberton farm to Martillo Island
One hour guided walk amongst the penguins on Martillo Island
Free time to explore Harberton farm and museum Acatushun
Pick up/drop off from/to Ushuaia hotels
All personal expenses
Food and beverages
Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Harberton Farm: USD$17.00/person
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.