Summary of The Day: Waikiki Trolley is the easy, fun and affordable way to experience Waikiki and Honolulu. Discover the best in scenic, historical and cultural attractions as well as dining and shopping on the Trolley!
We offer the following tickets:
• 1 Day Pass which allows unlimited boarding privileges on Red Line+Pink Line, Green Line+ Pink Line, Blue Line + Pink Line and Purple Line + Pink Line for one day.
• 1 Day Pass which allows unlimited boarding privileges on all five of our lines for one day: Historic Honolulu (Red) + Scenic Diamond Head (Green) + Ala Moana Shopping Shuttle (Pink) + Panoramic Coastline Tour (Blue) + Pearl Harbor/Pearlridge Tour (Purple).
• 4 Day Pass which allows unlimited boarding privileges on all five of our lines for four days. You can use your 4 days in any combination within a 7-day period.
• 7 Day Pass which allows unlimited boarding privileges on all five lines for seven days. You can use your 7 days in any combination within a 10-day period.
• Scenic Diamond Head Sightseeing Tour
• Frequency: every 35 minutes (allow 70 minutes to ride)
•Courtesy stops at Ilikai Hotel at 8:20 a.m. and 8:55 a.m.daily.
•Stop No. 10 (KCC Farmers'Market) express trolleys available every Saturday (T Galleria by DFS at 8:15 a.m., Moana Surfider at 8:19 a.m. and Duke Kahanamoku Statue at 8:22 a.m.)
Moana Surfrider stop not serviced from 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM. Please use Stop No. 3 (Duke Kahanamoku Statue stop)
• Frequency: every 50 minutes (allow 100 minutes to ride)
• Route: Waikiki to Chinatown
* Ilikai Hotel & Suites stop does not have a Waikiki Trolley stop sign. Please wait in front of hotel along Ala Moana Boulevard.
** Moana Surfrider not serviced from 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Please go to stop No. 3 (Duke Kahanamoku Statue stop).
• Tour duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes per tour
* 5-minute photo stop only; no disembarking.
Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays and is therefore skipped.
**Ilikai Hotel & Suites stop does not have a Waikiki Trolley stop sign. Please wait in front of hotel along Ala Moana Boulevard.
*** DFS Galleria Waikiki pick-up location is along Royal Hawaiian Avenue.
**** Kahala Mall pick-up location is at the Kilauea Avenue bus stop.
• Tour duration: 1 hour and 10 minutes per tour
Pearl Harbor/ Pearlridge Tour
Schedules are for reference only. Please check with the driver for the actual schedules.
Please allow a minimum of five days between your purchase date and your date of use.
Please redeem your ticket at Duty-Free Shop (DFS) Galleria: 330 Royal Hawaiian Avenue, Honolulu.
Open Daily: Mon-Sat from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM and Sunday from8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.