Summary of The Day: Waikiki Trolley is the easy, fun and affordable way to experience Waikiki and Honolulu. Discover the best in scenic, historical and cultural attractions as well as dining and shopping on the Trolley!
We offer the following tickets:
• 1 Day Pass which allows unlimited boarding privileges on Red Line+Pink Line, Green Line+ Pink Line, Blue Line + Pink Line and Purple Line + Pink Line for one day.
• 1 Day Pass which allows unlimited boarding privileges on all five of our lines for one day: Historic Honolulu (Red) + Scenic Diamond Head (Green) + Ala Moana Shopping Shuttle (Pink) + Panoramic Coastline Tour (Blue) + Pearl Harbor/Pearlridge Tour (Purple).
• 4 Day Pass which allows unlimited boarding privileges on all five of our lines for four days. You can use your 4 days in any combination within a 7-day period.
• 7 Day Pass which allows unlimited boarding privileges on all five lines for seven days. You can use your 7 days in any combination within a 10-day period.
• Scenic Diamond Head Sightseeing Tour
• Frequency: every 35 minutes (allow 70 minutes to ride)
•Courtesy stops at Ilikai Hotel at 8:20 a.m. and 8:55 a.m.daily.
•Stop No. 10 (KCC Farmers'Market) express trolleys available every Saturday (T Galleria by DFS at 8:15 a.m., Moana Surfider at 8:19 a.m. and Duke Kahanamoku Statue at 8:22 a.m.)
Moana Surfrider stop not serviced from 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM. Please use Stop No. 3 (Duke Kahanamoku Statue stop)
• Frequency: every 50 minutes (allow 100 minutes to ride)
• Route: Waikiki to Chinatown
* Ilikai Hotel & Suites stop does not have a Waikiki Trolley stop sign. Please wait in front of hotel along Ala Moana Boulevard.
** Moana Surfrider not serviced from 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Please go to stop No. 3 (Duke Kahanamoku Statue stop).
• Tour duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes per tour
* 5-minute photo stop only; no disembarking.
Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays and is therefore skipped.
**Ilikai Hotel & Suites stop does not have a Waikiki Trolley stop sign. Please wait in front of hotel along Ala Moana Boulevard.
*** DFS Galleria Waikiki pick-up location is along Royal Hawaiian Avenue.
**** Kahala Mall pick-up location is at the Kilauea Avenue bus stop.
• Tour duration: 1 hour and 10 minutes per tour
Pearl Harbor/ Pearlridge Tour
|USD $25.00||USD $15.00|
|+USD $20.00||+USD $10.00|
|+USD $40.00||+USD $25.00|
|+USD $45.00||+USD $30.00|
*Price is per person|
*Adult: 12 and older
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We appreciate your interest in our tours. Please note that this Hop On Hop Off Trolley tour will include a tour guide that will explain more details about the sights you are seeing.
This Trolley tour includes both. We hope to see your reservation soon.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry!
Yes we do offer services for the month of January!
We only offer 1 day, 4 day and 7 day passes for this hop on hop off tour.
We hope we were able to offer clarification.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.