Summary of The Day: See the beautiful sunset while dining at sea on the Navatek I! Experience a memorable evening aboard the sleek and state-of-the-art Navatek I.
It's the only dinner cruise that goes beyond Diamond Head to the hidden shores of the Kahala Coastline, home of Hawaii's rich and famous. The Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise is the preferred choice of families and couples seeking a fun, informal atmosphere that turns festive and lively after the sun sets. The evening lineup includes a Hawaiian and contemporary revue of music, song, and dance. The smoothest ride. The best views. Exceptional service. Atlantis Cruises.
The buffet includes the following dishes: Garden Isle Salad with chef's choice of dressing, Paniolo Style Prime Rib, Garlic Shiitake Teriyaki Chicken, Pacific Catch of the Day, Hawaiian Rock Salt Crusted Roast Pork with Gravy, Steamed Vegetables, Hawaiian Sea Salt Steamed White Rice, Rustic Caramelized Maui Onion Mashed Potatoes, Fresh Fruit Wedges, Hawaiian Sweet Bread Rolls served with Butter, and chef's selection of dessert.
Beverages include one premium cocktail, coffee and tea.
Items on the menu are subject to change depending on the season and tour departure date.
Navatek I departs from Pier 6, Aloha Tower Marketplace.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Pick-up and drop-off service is available at select Waikiki hotels.
The cruise starts at 5:30pm and ends at 7:30pm.
Every Friday the Navatek extends the dinner cruise by 45 minutes to allow guests to see Hilton's Friday night fireworks show.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.