Waikiki Resort Hotel
- Product Code:
Honolulu, HI, USA
- Tour Type:
Jan 1st 2017 - Mar 31st 2017: Daily
per night Get 460 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 460 Points
Buy 730 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
Waikiki Resort Hotel ☆☆☆
Address: 2460 Koa Ave. Honolulu, Hawaii. 96815
The Waikiki Resort Hotel near Waikiki Beach is redefining its image with a whole new look and level of service. Now $11 million dollars newer!
All 300 Oahu hotel rooms and suites have been completely remodeled with all new furnishing and decor. New room amenities include such items as mini refrigerators, high speed Internet access, work desks with ergonomic chairs, in-room safes, hair dryers, ironing boards with irons and 32"HD LCD TVs. Our premium rooms and suites include microwaves and coffee makers.
The Waikiki Resort Hotel is devoted to providing first rate guest services and comfort. Our Waikiki Beach location and deluxe amenities make us the top choice for visitors looking for comfort, convenience, location and the best value in Oahu, Hawaii.
View Larger Map
Rooms & Rates
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $115.00||USD $76.67||USD $230.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple Occupancy applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 3 people including adult and child/infant.
Hotel rates are subject to change especially in weekends and holidays. We will reconfirm the price for you before the confirmation, if there are price difference.
- Hotel Accommodation
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
- Breakfast: $15/adult; $10/child
- Please Note:
FULL-STAY CANCELLATION PENALTY will be applied to cancellation within 30 days of arrival during Dec.21-Jan.04 due to the strict hotel cancellation policy in Hawaii's peak season. The penalty fee is subject to the final confirmed price since different hotel has a slightly different policy. Thanks for your understanding.
- Since prices for hotels are subject to change day to day, the rates for this hotel are subject to our final confirmation.
- If reservation cancelled within 9 days, there will be a one night cancel charge.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Maps & Attractions
Honolulu Zoo - 4 blocks
Waikiki Aquarium - 0.5 mile
Ala Wai Golf Course- 1 mile
Ala Wai Boat Harbor - 1 mile
Diamond Head - 2 miles
Honolulu - 4.5 miles
Bishop Museum - 7 miles
Hanauma Bay - 12 miles
Pearl Harbor - 14 miles
Polynesian Cultural Center - 38 miles
Honolulu International Airport (HNL) - 12 miles
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|