Summary of The Day: Visit one of the most unique regions in New Zealand, the Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland, with a short but fantastic morning tour from Rotorua!
After picking you up from your accommodation in Rotorua we'll head out to this amazing natural wonders, traveling along the Thermal Highway. Before reaching the park we'll stop promptly at 10:15am to see the Lady Knox Geyser erupt!
From here we'll enter into the park where you'll be free to explore on your own for 90 minutes! Discover the steaming hot springs and mud pools as you wander through the park!
At 12:30pm we'll head to the Waimangu Volcanic Valley! This region is a must for any visitor to Rotorua. Formed after the 1886 eruption of Mount Tarawera, this volcanic region is home to multiple crater lakes such as the pale Inferno Crater Lake and the Frying Pan Lake - the largest hot springs in the world - as well as unique plantlife and the Marble and Warbrcik Terraces.
This tour departs at 9:15am and returns at 3:50pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 years or older
* Child: 5 - 14 years old
* Tour prices are based on New Zealand dollars (NZD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please indicate your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.