Summary of The Day: Explore the rugged volcanic coastline of Kruzof Island on this 3 hour eco-adventure!
Home to Mt Edgecumbe volcano the south coast of Kruzof island has some very unique geological features that are both interesting to look at and provide excellent habitat for a diverse array of marine life. Just offshore of Kruzof island lie low island and St Lazaria Island each with its own unique features and wildlife.
You can expect too see towering cliffs, jagged rocky outcrops and sea caves and thousands of seabirds nesting there. Whales, Sea Lions, Sea Otters, Tufted Puffins, and myriads of seabirds are common in the area and you will have opportunity to view these animals in the most beautiful setting imaginable.
You don't need to worry about having special gear because everything is provided that you will need to stay warm and comfortable in the open air seating of the ocean raft. Be sure to bring your camera this excursion is great for taking pictures.
This tour departs from the outfitting shop at 105 B Monastery St., Sitka, Alaska. Tours depart in the early morning to the afternoon, and exact departure time is
This excursions departs between 9:00am and 2:00pm from the outfitters shop at 105 Monastery St, Sitka, AK 99835. Exact time of departure is subject to availability and date, and will be confirmed during the booking process.
You should dress warm for this excursion, however you will be provided with special clothing that will protect you from the elements allowing you to be warm and comfortable outdoors in Alaska.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.