Summary of The Day: After picking you up from your hotel we'll travel to the amazing Saltos del Mocona. It is one of the great sights of Misiones province, a geological fault where Yabotí, Pepirí Guazii, Uruguay, Serapio and Calixto rivers meet. Upon arrival you discover that the Moconá Falls are unlike any waterfall you've ever seen. It is actually a three mile long canyon that splits the Uruguay River into an upper and low half with the upper river forming a series of waterfalls that continuously flow into the lower half. Unlike a waterfall, this fall is performed transversely, possibly up to 25 meters and a depth of 115 meters.
The observation of Moconá falls will depend on the height of Uruguay River, since sometimes the level of the river is very high and it is not possible to contemplate this natural sight in its entire splendor. December to March is considered the best time to visit.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person
* Children under 6 are free.
Roundtrip Transfers from Puerto Iguassu Hotels
Guide in Spanish or English
1 bottle of water and seasonal fruits
Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Iguazu National Park: USD$4.00/person
- Optional Navigation: USD$25.00/person
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.