Summary of The Day: Our adventure starts once we depart El Calafate and arrive at the entrance of Los Glaciares National Park. The moment we arrive at the park there is no denying the massive beauty of the Perito Moreno Glacier. We will then travel by boat so that we can be closer to the impressive south wall of Perito Moreno. You’ll be glad you brought your camera as we will have plenty of time to take in its beauty and grandeur.
After this nautical safari, we will have the unique opportunity to walk along the Mirador (footbridge) in front of the glacier. This view of the glacier provides a humbling and unforgettable moment that you are sure to remember for years to come.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Adult (13 years)
Child (3 - 12 years)
Infant (0 - 2 years)
* Price is per person.
Roundtrip Hotel Transfers in El Calafate
30-40min Safari Boat Ride just in front of Perito Moreno Glacier
Visit of Perito Moreno Glacier national park
Professional tour guide
All personal expenses
Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- National Park Fee: USD$27.00/person
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation.
Comfortable shoes, sunglasses and sunblock are recommended for this tour.
You MUST provide passport information for each passenger (name, passport number, nationality, date of birth) at booking. If you do not the tour will be cancelled.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.