Summary of The Day: We will travel to a bed of semi-precious stones, the Wanda mines located at 50km from Puerto Iguazu. Hundred of years ago in this region, the lava rose through fissures in the earth. This lava full of many materials rose with such pressure that it bubbled. The quick cooling of the lava created crystals, all of them in pyramidal hexagonal shapes made of amethyst quartz and agates which are used in jewelry.
We will continue our tour with a visit to the San Ignacio Jesuit Mission, one of the most prosperous Jesuit missions that was partly restored by the Argentine Government some time after poet Leopoldo Lugones led an expedition there. Over 300 yeras old, it is now a World Heritage site.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Per Person (Group Tour)
*Price is per person.
*Children under 5 years old are free of charge without a seat.
Roundtrip Transfers from Puerto Iguassu Hotels to San Ignacio Jesuit Mission and Wanda Mines
Optional Guide Gratuities
Food and beverages
Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Wanda Mines: USD 4.00/person, Children(under 5) are free
- San Ignacio Jesuit Mission: USD 9.00/person, Children(under 5) are free
It requires minimum 2 persons to operate this tour.
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick up time will be confirmed during the arrival transfer.
Attractions and services cannot be canceled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.