Summary of The Day: Vilnius' distinct architectural character and cultural richness shine bright! The oldest Baltic state, Lithuania also has deep culinary traditions, well known for their simple yet delicious dishes.
We begin our Vilnius walking tour in the Baroque, Gothic masterpiece that is the Old Town. This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with a bit of an identity crisis - is it Little Rome, North Jerusalem, or North Athens? Feels like them all!
From the grand Cathedral Square, we will take a stroll to discover some local Lithuanian culinary delights. On our way, we will discuss the fascinating history of Vilnius past and present.
Have you ever tasted acorn coffee or tried cold pink soup? Well now’s your chance! As we go from shop to deli, from cafe to bar, you will get a taste of Lithuania’s contribution to international cuisine. Although their stews are to-die-for, take note of the main deli-traction - the abundance of specialty meats and poultry hunted in Lithuania’s forests.
After celebrating the culinary traditions of medieval to modern Vilnius, you’ll likely want to revisit your favorite era after the tour. Make sure to ask your local guide for advice on other authentic bites and sites not to be missed. But be warned, you’ll want to take some time to walk off the feast you’ve just devoured.
Ending point: Polocko str in Uzupis district of Vilnius Old Town.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11
* Children younger than 6 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please check in at the departure location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
You will be in a small group of up to 12 persons.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.