Summary of The Day: Viking Splash Tours is a truly unique experience on land and water, a fun-filled and engaging guided city tour taking in the sights and sounds of Dublin. The eye-catching yellow and blue World War II Dukws are amphibious vehicles that take you from land to water and back again, offering some truly unique city vistas.
The Viking captains will guide you on a fun and witty tour of Dublin, taking in all the top sights including Viking and Medieval Dublin, Trinity College, Christ Church Cathedral, Georgian Dublin and much more.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 14 and older
* Child: 3-13 years of age
* Children below the age of 3 is free, but is not permitted on board the water portion of the tour.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
1.25-hour sightseeing tour of Dublin on land and water
Please redeem your printed voucher at the designated meeting point.
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 90% is refunded.
- 29-14 days prior to tour departure date: 50% is refunded.
- 13-0 days prior to tour departure date: non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Please note that the vehicle for this tour will be smaller and not wheelchair friendly. You can bring the wheelchair as long as it is foldable and please book the tour with a co traveler that will be able to assist you in embarking and disembarking in the vehicle.
Kindly leave us a note that you will bring a foldable wheelchair when you process your order online.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".