Summary of The Day: You will be met at the airport and transferred to your Vienna hotel. There will be time to relax or begin exploring this imperial city before meeting your fellow travelers and your tour director at the Welcome Dinner.
Summary of The Day: On today's morning sightseeing tour, you'll visit Hofburg Palace - once the seat of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. We'll also view Belvedere Palace, Prater Amusement Park, the UN Buildings, St. Stephen's Cathedral and other reminders of the city's history.
You can spend the afternoon at your leisure to discover more on your own, or perhaps enjoy a pastry.
Summary of The Day: Situated on the opposite banks of the Danube River, the former cities of Buda and Pest are linked by a series of graceful bridges. Your morning sightseeing tour includes views of the Parliament, Royal Palace and Castle Hill area, Heroes' Square, and Gellert Hill with its Citadel, plus visit the Fisherman's Bastion and Matthias Church.
The rest of the day will be at your leisure to explore this exciting city on your own.
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Budapest and travel to Poland today arriving in Krakow. The road to Krakow winds through the hills and countryside of Slovakia, past the Tatras Mountains and into the great plains of Poland.
Upon arrival in Krakow, the second largest city in Poland, relax over dinner at your hotel.
Summary of The Day: Your sightseeing tour starts at Wawel Hill, viewing the Royal Castle and visiting the Royal Cathedral. Next, take a walking tour of the Old Town, to see the Main Market Square and Renaissance Cloth Hall, and visit St. Mary's Church.
The afternoon will be free for you to discover more, shop, or relax over a pierogi or coffee and cake.
Summary of The Day: This 700-year-old capital is a symbol of Polish nationhood and the will to survive against great odds. A sightseeing tour here includes a drive along the famous Royal Route, from magnificent Castle Square to Lazienki Park and Palace, the summer residence of the last king of Poland. Pass by the Palace of Science and Culture (known as the "wedding cake"), the Saxon Gardens, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Monument to the Heroes of the Warsaw Ghetto, and the Barbican.
We'll continue with a walking tour of the Old Town, the Old Market Square, and St. John's Cathedral. The rest of the day is free for shopping, relaxing, a stroll through the city, or an optional late afternoon Chopin concert.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Adult: 18 and older
* Child: 8 to 17 years old
* Children younger than 8 are not permitted on this tour.
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double Occupancy apply when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
First class hotels, rooms with private facilities
Breakfast daily and 4 dinners
Touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach
Professional Tour Director throughout
Headsets will be provided for included sightseeing tours
Service charges and hotel taxes
Tips to your Tour Director, driver, and local city guides
You will be greeted by a local transfer assistant or your Tour Director displaying a board or sign with your name and/or the name of your “Tour Operator” at the airport's arrivals lounge, and then you will be transferred to your hotel.
Transfer services are available 24 hours a day. You may not get to your room until check-in time (usually 2:00 p.m.) or should depart the room by the check-out time (usually 12:00 p.m.). Please note that each hotel may change or adopt their own policy without any upfront note.
Porterage for one suitcase is included in tour price not exceeding 30" x 21" x 11" and weight not exceeding 50 lbs. We regret we are unable to accept a second suitcase or any luggage exceeding these limits.
Your arrival transfer is guaranteed for up to one hour from your scheduled arrival time in order to compensate for minor delays. We, local operator, or the transfer company will not be responsible for flight delays, for any reason, beyond one hour from your originally scheduled arrival time. In case of a delay, whether due to flight delay or time spent reporting baggage damage or loss, it will be your responsibility to make other transfer arrangements such as a taxi. Transfer costs are not refundable and any additional expenses will be your responsibility.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.