Summary of The Day: Our grand tour of Vienna will begin at the Sudtiroler Platz where we'll depart for the Ringstrasse Boulevard. First we'll see the impressive Vienna State Opera, home of the famous "Opera Ball." From here we'll see the Hofburg Palace, the former winter retreat of the imperial family. Next, we'll see the monumental buildings of the Museum of Art History and Museum of Natural History. Along the way we'll see the neoclassical House of Parliament, acclaimed Burgtheater, and striking City Hall.
Then we'll arrive at the Schonbrunn Palace where we'll enjoy a guided tour. This World Heritage Site and former imperial summer residence features a fantastic collection of historic state-rooms and displays of how luxuriously the imperial family lived. After the tour you'll have time to explore the palace gardens or enjoy a deliciuos apple strudel and cup of Viennese coffee.
Optional: Belvedere Palace
At the end of our tour you can visit the Belvedere Palace for a discounted entry fee (admission not included). The former summer palace of Prince Eugen of Savoy houses a great art collection, the main attraction being Gustav Klimt’s famous painting "The Kiss". In case the museum is already closed, you can get a voucher for a discounted entry fee for the next day. Our city tour ends at the Südtiroler Platz. From there we offer you a free transfer to the State Opera.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 13 and older
*Children 2 and younger are free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
From April 4th 2016 to October 18th 2016 this tour is available each day at 9:45am in German/English/French/Spanish/Italian and is available Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, and Sun at 2:45pm in German/English/Spanish.
From October 19th 2016 to March 31st 2017 this tour is available daily at 9:45am in daily German/English/French/Spanish/Italian and is available Fri, Sat, and Sun at 2:00pm in German and English.
Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
Wheelchair users must always be accompanied by adult(s) capable of providing help and handling the chairs (fold up one) during the visits.
If you are not using hotel pick-up please arrive at the meeting point (Südtiroler Platz - Wiedner Gürtel/Laxenburger Strasse, bus terminal, platform A7A8) 30 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
We can also offer pick-up at most hotels in Vienna. Please indicate your hotel when booking. We will then confirm the pick-up availability for you.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.