Summary of The Day: We'll begin our tour with a scenic visit around Vienna led by a local expert. We'll experience its majestic avenues, lovely palaces and the vibrant city center. Directly afterwards, we'll head to Schönbrunn Palace, where visitors can perambulate the beautiful gardens.
In the afternoon we'll say farewell to Austria and depart for Hungary, ultimately arriving in Budapest. We'll have free time to stroll along the Danube River and dine at one of the many restaurants found here (own expense).
Summary of The Day: Today we'll discover the Queen of the Danube on a scenic tour of Budapest: historic Buda on one side of the river, and cosmopolitan Pest on the other. At the end of the tour we'll enjoy a scenic cruise along the Danube, affording impressive views of the city's skyline and the magnificent parliament building!
Afterwards you'll have time to explore on your own and maybe visit a few of the attractions we passed by.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple Occupancy applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room as each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check availability at check-in.
*Adult: 16 and older
*Child: 3-15 years of age. Please contact service team to adjust price manually.
*Children under 3 years of age travel for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the room.
Airport pick-up details will be confirmed after the booking is made. We strongly recommend booking flights after your tour has been confirmed.
Alternatively, you may join the tour at the hotel on Day 1.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.