Summary of The Day: You'll travel by motorcoach to one of Victoria's most famous attractions - Butchart Gardens! This beautiful garden, which was once a quarry, is a favorite stop for both visitors and locals alike. In December and early January tens of thousands of coloured lights combine with evergreen swags and wreaths of holly and winter berries to line the walkways and festoon lamp posts. Wander through the Magic of Christmas displays along colourfully lit walkways and the ever-popular Twelve Days of Christmas displays that will put you in the Holiday Spirit. Within the Gardens you will find lively performances featuring traditional caroling and music, and enjoy some recreational ice-skating on the outdoor ice rink!
Return times from the Butchart Gardens: 5:15pm, 7:30pm, 9:15pm.
Please arrive at the selected hotel 20 minutes before tour departure time.
Guests will be taken to the front of the Empress Hotel to exchange voucher for tickets with our sales agent 15 minutes prior to departure.
Times & Pricing are subject to change & some restrictions apply.
When arriving at the Butchart Gardens you will be touring on foot, there are some stairs involved, but it is mainly wheelchair accessible. There are restaurants and cafes available for dining inside the Gardens.
In order to protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.