Summary of The Day: You'll depart from Santiago Airport (the start time depends on your flight arrival) on this full-day excursion to the Pacific Coast. Pass through the beautifully groomed vineyards of the Curacavi and Casablanca valleys before arriving in Valparaiso.
Valparaiso, Spanish for Paradise Valley, is a cultural hotspot that serves as one of the country’s most important seaports. The entire city is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its intriguing cobblestone labyrinth of streets, historic buildings, and ancient funiculars along steeply sloping hills. From the Mirador 21 de Mayo lookout you'll enjoy spectacular, panoramic views of the city and harbor. Your guide will point out some of the more interesting sights and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Next, you'll visit the garden city, Vina del Mar, home to the most-visited beach on Chile’s central coast. The city boasts beautiful parks and gardens, and miles of sparkling beaches. We'll see the Presidential Castle, Liberty Avenue, the 1930s Casino, and various classic century-old mansions. As a part of the experience, you may want enjoy lunch at a delightful Viña del Mar restaurant (optional, not included).
Finally we'll return to Santiago where our guide will leave you at the Santiago International Airport.
The start and end time of your tour will depend on your arrival and departure flight. Please be aware that the tour is 8 hours long including transfers.
Please provide your flight information in the "Reservation Request" box on the Traveler's Info page.
For bookings of 11 persons or more please contact us.
Please print our your reservation and show it to your guide at the start of the tour. Your guide will be waiting at the airport for you holding a placard with your name.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.