Summary of The Day: Visit the grand Palace of Versailles!
Embark upon a captivating guided tour revealing the history of this majestic palace. Combining classic and baroque architectural styles, the palace has been on the World Heritage list for 30 years. You'll instantly feel the grandeur of King Louis XIV's court as you visit the Hall of Mirrors, Royal Apartments and French gardens designed by Le Notre. Everything in Versailles inspires elegance, perfection and harmony. It's a genuine 17th century masterpiece and symbol of the Sun King's absolute power. Throughout his entire reign, he extended and embellished both the palace and the gardens.
You'll go on a guided visit of the State Apartments (Hall of Mirrors, King’s and Queen’s Bedroom) and the park of Versailles. Enjoy lunch (drink included) in the restaurant La Petite Venise near the Grand Canal.
**Menu restaurant "La Petite Venise" (subject to modification)**
- Arugula salad with Parmesan
- Chicken breast, mashed potatoes with olive oil
- Chocolate fudge cake
- 1/4 bottle of mineral water
- 1 glass of red wine du Pays de Gard
During the afternoon, you'll take a guided visit of the Petit Trianon and the Grand Trianon followed by Queen Marie-Antoinette’s Hamlet. You'll have free time to walk the gardens.
|Child (Age 3-17)||USD $164.52|
* Adult: 18 and older|
* Child: 3-17 years of age
* Children below the age of 3 ride for free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry.
This tour offers minibus transfers to and from your Paris accommodation and the start time is subject to your hotel address.
The tour will back to Paris around 4:00 p.m.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.