Summary of The Day: Visit the grand Palace of Versailles!
Embark upon a captivating guided tour revealing the history of this majestic palace. Combining classic and baroque architectural styles, the palace has been on the World Heritage list for 30 years. You'll instantly feel the grandeur of King Louis XIV's court as you visit the Hall of Mirrors, Royal Apartments and French gardens designed by Le Notre. Everything in Versailles inspires elegance, perfection and harmony. It's a genuine 17th century masterpiece and symbol of the Sun King's absolute power. Throughout his entire reign, he extended and embellished both the palace and the gardens.
You'll go on a guided visit of the State Apartments (Hall of Mirrors, King’s and Queen’s Bedroom) and the park of Versailles. Enjoy lunch (drink included) in the restaurant La Petite Venise near the Grand Canal.
**Menu restaurant "La Petite Venise" (subject to modification)**
- Arugula salad with Parmesan
- Chicken breast, mashed potatoes with olive oil
- Chocolate fudge cake
- 1/4 bottle of mineral water
- 1 glass of red wine du Pays de Gard
During the afternoon, you'll take a guided visit of the Petit Trianon and the Grand Trianon followed by Queen Marie-Antoinette’s Hamlet. You'll have free time to walk the gardens.
English and Spanish: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
English and Spanish: Wednesday, Friday
* Adult: 18 and older
* Child: 3-17 years of age
* Children below the age of 3 ride for free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Paris hotel pick-up, drop-off
Services of a licensed driver-guide
Guided tour of the State Apartments, Hall of Mirrors
Your hotel or apartment needs to be within Paris (postal code beginning with: 75).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.