Summary of The Day: Take a journey to the lovely Palace of Versailles and its famous French gardens!
The Palace of Versailles has more than 700 rooms and stretches for more than 721,000 square feet. Follow your guide straight to the front of the line to visit the palace's most beautiful rooms such as the King's Grand Apartments, with seven rooms dedicated to different gods and the Queen's Grand Apartments, mirroring those of the king, which include the Coronation Room and the Queen's Bedroom, once occupied by Marie Antoinette. Also, admire the grandeur of the Versailles Hall of Mirrors, a unique room in which guests were received and impressed, designed by the famous architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. Almost 240 feet-long, it was created to dazzle visitors to the Sun King, Louis XIV.
During the afternoon, our licensed guide invites you to experience the history of the Palace of Versailles which is one of the most famous monuments of France. You will enter the palace through the group entrance and avoid the long line at the main entrance.
Apr to Oct:
Tue, Wed: English, Spanish, French
Thu: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
Fri, Sat: English, Spanish
Sun: English, Spanish, French
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 18 and older
* Child: 3-17
* Children younger than 3 are free of charge.
* Small group: up to 8 people per minibus
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Departure from and return to your hotel or apartment in Paris
Services of a licensed driver guide
Guided visit of the State Apartments, Hall of Mirrors
Please print your tour voucher and give it to the driver-guide on the day of your departure.
The itinerary and schedule may be modified depending on traffic or changes of operation hours of attractions.
Flat shoes are highly recommended (Versailles has parquet floors in its rooms and cobblestones in its courtyard).
Strollers are not allowed inside the palace.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.